Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Harvest /Drying

4 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

I harvest a plant early. Put it in closet and was dry in 5 days. Is that a good way to dry?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Atom
      Participant

Its not ideal but it will be okay. You likly evaporated alot of terps and it wont taste as good as a bit of slower dry. Mine take usually 7-10 days to dry and 3 weeks in jars before there what i would consider smoke able. You can smoke it right away but i would advise atleast a week in jars burping twice a day.

Racky
      Participant

Thank You

Atom
        Participant

Your welcome. Good looking plants keep up the good work bro 🤘

Racky
      Participant

Trying!!

Keith
      Participant

My first one took like 10 days to dry.  I had the temps around 61° with rh in the low 60’s.  This time the cold weather at night was causing the window ac unit to not blow cold air.  The dehu heated up the area and it got up to 70° for a couple nights.  I haven’t noticed much difference in taste or smell between the 2 harvests, but I do feel like the first one was a little better with the lower temps.  Not a big deal in imo though.

Brad104
      Participant

Look on Amazon and check out the drying rack on there I spent 30 bucks and it was the best 30 I spent in a while.They don’t take up much room they will hold pound’s and don’t take up much room, Just hang your smoke in a pitch dark no humidity place for just like my friend @atom said 7 -10 days before you start to jar it.

Best of luck to you,your grows are looking great bro

Racky
      Participant

This one is drying Alot slower,  60 F and 50% rm

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Brad104
      Participant

Slow and steady wins the race bro

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close