Home Forums Grow Journal Here’s my new girls potted and out of the solo cups

7 voices
19 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

Somatek
      Participant

Oh that classic sexy banding in the pic from the HPS light, lol, glad I’m not the only dino still roaming the web using 20 year old tech.  Nice colour on those girls, looking pretty healthy with little to no purple/reddening of the petioles.  Can’t wait to see the grow, cheers and thanks for sharing.

NoWorryLeaf
        Participant

Are you going to leave them in those pots or transplant again?

Atom
      Participant

Do you run the hortilux bulbs?

Brad104
        Participant

Those will be left in those pots there for the rest of there short lived lives 😊 I am with partner on this grow and he thinks those are good enough,so to keep arguing to a minimum.I just let em be.but I do know that they would do better in bigger pots though

Brad104
      Participant

I run the hortilux super 1000 watt HPS now,but I’m in the middle of setting up a new grow space with nothing but LEDs.Im ready to catch up to the 21st century and leave theese high pressure in the closet for emergency only.

Atom
      Participant

That’s exactly what I did lol. I basically had a brand new bulb when I got first led. Though of just giving it away, but like you said makes a good back up

Keith
      Participant

Holy shit bro, that’s a lot of plants. I couldn’t take care of that many.

Nate
      Participant

I’d be curious to try a SOG grow at some point if I can get some moms that I like enough to keep around. Do you find the yield off of a bunch of small plants rather than several bigger plants to be comparable?

Brad104
      Participant

I’ve never actually tried it bro, we’ve pretty much just farm them . When there buds get heavy and fall over,just tie them up and keep it moving you know.Ive got a lot to learn still and been farming grass for a minute.I might ask a few questions that people are like why’s he asking that,it’s because if I’m asking I truly don’t know and would appreciate a honest opinion on it.I give advice to anyone to the best of my ability and I wish us all giant yields.Thank you @nate

Brad104
        Participant

Personally I would let them get a little bigger but I try to keep arguing down to a minimum you know how family is,but we do pull a decent yield out of here quite regularly.and as far as your question @nate I’m not quite sure what you are asking how many tall plants compared to say this 20×12 here?

Unholyfire
      Participant

Packed house. Looks good.

Brad104
      Participant

To @unholly fire 🔥 I want to start a tent grow so bad man but I do have 4 in a closet at the moment so I am trying to do more with led instead of the HPS I have been using since forever,but you know how it is money’s tight and we in the us I’m not sure where you are from but we are feeling the pain from the war in Ukraine you know but I respect what you do those autos of jack hear and the rest are beautiful bro.

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s what they are looking like now in the bigger room 

Nate
        Participant

Looks great dude. I wish I could set aside an entire room for growing, but my wife would probably kill me lol.

Atom
        Participant

No need to give up the finger 😁

Brad104
      Participant

They could look better, I have been growing this basement for a long while bro , actually we built this home on this basement strictly for indoor gardening marijuana during the prohibition in the early 90s dude I had some friends who come from Louisville and showed us and taught us how to grow indoors all those years ago.The first 10 years we started we would get a 1000 a QP but those days are long gone you know.I live on a family 48 acre farm and a lot of family is around so myself and my father in-law try to keep us all in smoke now but that’s why it looks like a lot it would be for 1 person but 3 houses of kin folk spread out on the farm, well let’s just say 5 or six pounds doesn’t last that long bro,thanks for listening and if I may help you out in anyway just holler my dude and thanks again @nate

Brad104
        Participant

Sorry everyone I didn’t know I had flipped you the bird on accident, I almost dropped my phone when I was taking the photo lol 😂

Brad104
      Participant

Here they’re around day 23 of flower now ,I have been busy as you can see or I would have already updated,it won’t happen again hopefully

Brad104
      Participant

They’re all a beautiful green color they’re looking really nice,but it’s hard to tell under the HPS 1000s I’m loving the heat it’s bringing up and warms up the whole house hence why I have my grow lights on at night and electric ⚡ is cheaper in off peak hours too

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close