Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation How do you handle the winter frost for those long flowering strains?

5 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      Cannabliss
      Participant

Please share your secrets. This image above is just some brave soul I took a screen shot of a while back.

However I do have a sativa outdoors that’s about to meet jack frost.

Brad104
      Participant

This is a great question ⁉️ I really aren’t sure about outside,but our purple ghost candy and purple queen does excellent in the colder weather and it also “the cold” brings the purple out.I grow in a 2 room basement 1 room probably 8×12 I use one heater and I switched back to my 1000 watt HPS during winter.It helps to heat our house.Moral of the conversation is.Cold weather brings out the colors in my purple strains better in the winter 🥶 so that is what I have on this great topic, also, I just put a single heater “portable”in my little room and 2 more in my 20×12 I hope you have a great winter ❄️ crop

Racky
      Participant

If plant is outdoors in colder weather,  water a couple hours before its dark and the water should keep the plant warm through the over night colder temps.

Keith
      Participant

That’s crazy. We pulled out outdoor plant we grew when we were 15 bc there was some cold rain coming, lol. It prob had more to do with impatience.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

HOLY CRAP at the picture above. I live in upstate ny… Our fall weather is harsh.bPerfect mold weather. This picture is amazing.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close