Home Forums Grow Journal how many weeks take your flowers to harvest.

7 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Chepesgarden
      Participant

time

Atom
      Participant

I’m growing 2 different strains atm. One is a 8-9 week the other 9-10

Cannabliss
      Participant

Minimum 8 weeks. I’ve gone up to 12 weeks.

Unholyfire
      Participant

I grow autoflowers so for me depending on the strain 56 to 90 days from seed.

Brad104
      Participant

I do photos from 8-10 weeks to flower  mostly.I wouldn’t mind going 12 weeks if the end result would be worth the extra weeks.

Keith
      Participant

Last time 12, this time I’ll only get 9 in.

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

Depends on the cultivar and whether you want age related cannabinoids… early harvest when trichs are clear to milky yields more THCV, waiting til everything’s amber on an 11-14 week strain can yield a high fraction of CBN.   I suppose overall dry weight is a big factor too, but the medical value should outweigh that.

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

There’s Roadrunner and a couple others that hits maturity in 36-42 days of flowering, if you like quick varieties.

Mekong Haze can hit flowering times of 126 days or more if you like breeding projects that take forever.

Atom
      Participant

There are also alot of factors that go into it that can extend flower times. If you mess up watering, heat,humidity, pretty much anything can extend the time. You want to try to remain as consistent as possible to ensure the plant has everything it needs to thrive.

Brad104
        Participant

Truer words have never been spoken @atom there’s so many things that can go wrong and extend the flowering period.,also I would love to grow some og Skywalker.I think it would be a exciting run to wait her out!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close