last updated by Keith 1 year, 5 months ago
7 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      7thdaylight
      Participant

Can I feed this to my canabus plant?

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Cannabliss
      Participant

I’m not sure you can actually “Feed” it to the plant. lol

It will not make the plant feel refreshed. Everyone knows Brwando is what plants crave.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Classic Mike Judge. I also Suggest Office Space.

To answer the question no thats got Electrolytes. In the form of Sodium and Potassium. Sodium is a Salt. Salt build up and deposits are bad. Many things can cause various different salt build ups. They are bad too. So are bath salts. Stay away from them too.

If it will make you feel better apply the gatorade once, what the hell do I know ive given plenty of house plants beer and they are fine.

Keith
      Participant

I wasn’t sure if you were joking or serious.  I could see it going either way.

Hoppiefrog
        Participant

Depending on what you call bath salts that may or not be correct , magnesium sulphate ( Epsom salts , often used in baths) is an excellent option for magnesium and sulphur inputs , just make sure it’s USP and therefore safe for human consumption

Cannabliss
      Participant

I was 100% joking lol

There’s so many crappy rumors in the form of bro-science that you never really know til ya try it. Some are obvious jokes though. I pick & choose really carefully when it comes to doing things to these plants.

Keith
        Participant

Lol.  I figured bc I knew you a little that you were joking.  But then I thought, “well I don’t know him that well, he could be a crazy person”.  Glad to hear you’re not, lol.

Atom
      Participant

You absolutely can. Should you? Idk but if you do let’s see them results. I gotta ask why though? There’s plenty of options from mericle gro to advanced nutrients, vastly different prices.

Racky
      Participant

Mountain Dew

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close