Forums

Home Forums Q&A Is anyone else having to sign in every time they open the site?

last updated by Keith 1 year, 5 months ago
4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

It just started the past couple days.  I’ve always just been logged in, now I have to lig in every time.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Keith.
      Brad104
      Participant

Yeah I been doing both 🤣 sometimes I am logged in and others I’ve got to sign in, all I’ve done is bookmark it in my  browser bro and I am logged in like that, I hope that helps you out @keith

Keith
        Participant

I bookmarked it too.  Had been using that the whole time.  Then one day I had to sign in.  And have had to do it almost every time I’ve opened it since.  Not every time though.  I’ve got it so it auto fills the name and password, so it’s not bad, but I was just wondering if it was happening to others.  I think it has to do with the number of people logging in everyday.  I thought maybe it looks better on paper when you have people signing in everyday so they just made it so when you close the site you have to sign back in.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m doing the same thing, mine just auto fill too.So I believe that it’s that way with everyone @keith

Atom
      Participant

I get it too on occasion. Don’t know what’s up with that

Cannabliss
      Participant

Happening to me too. It’s very discouraging when my phone constantly thinks it’s helping me by adjusting what I type while getting it wrong, to then trust this same phone with my passwords lol. I’d like to not have to remember or write these things down.

Cannabliss
      Participant

Still having this problem. So I clicked “Remember me” so this shouldn’t happen again.
      If the website wants to NOT remember me, then I will chose not to remember IT. It’s extremely inconvenient to click a notification from my email, or just come to the site.. start reading threads, but when I go to reply.. it says I have to be logged in.  Never had this problem anywhere on any site.
      The notifications are still screwed as well. I can be online, and get a notification that says “7 hours ago” pop up on my screen like it’s fresh.

Keith
        Participant

Yeah my notifications are the same way.

Atom
        Participant

My notifications doing the same but I’m staying logged in recently. Would be nice to hear from SF on some of these issues. Are they working on it? Are they listening to us? Are you there spider farmer?

Keith
        Participant

Someone had mentioned that maybe they never intended to moderate the forum, and I’m getting the feeling they’re right.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close