Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Legit seed companies

6 voices
13 replies
  • Author
      Atom
      Participant

Shout out to Great Lakes Genetics for being an awesome seed site. I orderd on Saturday, sent out money order on Monday seeds were here on Saturday. Loads of freebies and I caught black Friday sale so I saved like 80 bucks. Check these guys out next time you need seeds. There seeds are all bread USA as far as I know. Many breeders from michigan.

https://www.greatlakesgenetics.com/

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Brad104
      Participant

Good looking out as always @atom

IamN2pot
      Participant

I’m gonna throw a plug in here for an old and personal friend, Todd McCormick over at Authentic Genetics. AGSeedCo.com is a seed vendor that I can recommend unconditionally! Not all seed vendors are what they claim and I’ll leave it at that. Suffice to say that I’ve known Todd since our days in the mid 90’s when we were both American refugees from the drug war, and living in Amsterdam with many other expats growing weed. Todd’s seed are honest, genuine old school genetics, mixed with a few new twists.

Stay tuned, my next grow come spring, will be a tent full of his ‘new’ Mariwanna variety and my other tent with his NL2 x Haze. He asked me to grow out some of his NL2 x Haze to see how close he has come to breeding a replica of the NL5 x Haze I grew back in ’96 from Nevil and Ben at Sensi Seed that won the hydro High Times Cannabis Cup for Arjan and The Green House coffie shop, but that’s a story for another time. Here….
      Keep Seeding!

Atom
        Participant

Can’t wait to try out the skunk #1. I been hyping it up to fellow growers. Gana be epic 😎

Brad104
      Participant

I’ll give it up to gas organics who just sent me some monkey truffle,sage monkey and master Kong

I can’t wait to see theese ladies performance!

Brad104
        Participant

I see you and I are the only ones to use our points,it was an easy process,I just wish I would have done it and got my code a little sooner.I could have gotten my fan for free during the black Friday Sale, I will be ready for it next year!

Loves2Trim
        Participant

Ive barely broken 10 bucks lol Im sure theres a free coupon in an an email thats worth that!

I been here since the start too!

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Ive been using ILGM.com quick shipping, name brand seeds decent prices, maybe some goofy genetics lol

Theres always 1 seed that wont pop and usually 1 or 2 that look like a close relative but different pheno.

Not bad tho always on the lookout for the next best.

Brad104
      Participant

Looks like you are going to be busy inside and out bro.I am thinking you are going to grow the thunder f#$k mountain is going to be an interesting outside grow this year,but considering how good your last year’s outdoor run looked.Its going to be a job doing any better than you done last year.Best of luck 🤞 🍀 to you in life and with your grow bro!

Atom
      Participant

Everybody sprouted as predicted. I took a chance and started them for the first time under this SF2000. Who else is starting seeds under these light? I’m at about 24 inches away 60% intensity. Seem to be fine, if someone thinks otherwise let’s hear it.

Thanks again GLG for bringing together these great seed company’s. Shout out to The MiT Seed Co., MMS, and Cosmic Wisdom Seeds. I’m excited to try these strains 🤘

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by Atom.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Racky
      Participant

Ive gotten Green Crack 2.0 femanized from Humboldt Seed Org and Biscotti 33 autos from Chosen seed. Both 100% germination rate so far and both genetics seem to be beyond my expectations.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Both of you are lucky I always have at least one that wont pop. This last batch I had 4 that wouldnt pop, started new seeds and had 2 more that wouldnt go. Now everybody is different size.

Atom
        Participant

I would definitely say I’ve been pretty lucky. I never germinate them, just strait into cups with soil. I’ll get the soil good and wet when I first pop them. Then once it dries up, I’ll use a spray bottle to wet only the area around tje seeds. Once they pop keep wetting with water bottle more and more for first 2 days or so. Then start giving regular watering. This method has always worked great.

Treetrunk422
      Participant

The last time I ordered seeds was from chitownseeds.com I know the owner from another forum Growers Network. I got my Cement Shoes mother out of a pack he sent sent me. Hindsight by Twenty20 mendo on my last round and the planet of the Grapes from ethos the run before that were also from him.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close