Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Magic mushroom

2 voices
14 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

I wanted to start a thread about my favorite thing vegetarian and trippy, I know many of people grow them as well as marijuana can anyone shed any light on how to grow them or pictures,or just anything mushroom πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„

• This topic was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Brad104.
      Somatek
      Participant

Is spider farm ok with people posting about purely illegal topics like growing mushrooms?Β  That seems like a stretch as it has no benefit to them since none of their gear is meant for it and puts them at liability for enabling people to do something which is sadly purely illegal at this point.Β  This seems like a better question for “the shroomery” instead…

Brad104
      Participant

I thought it to be a topic of growing things,I didn’t try to do nothing illegal.I sure am not intending to get anyone in trouble,my self included.I will continue to play in cow fields down south,once again, I apologize

Somatek
        Participant

This is specifically a cannabis cultivation forum, that’s why I posted my pics of peyote in another forum and specifically stated it’s fully legal.Β  I have no clue if it’s a problem or not but I’d hate to see you lose points for having threads deleted when you’re trying to win the light.

Brad104
      Participant

I do appreciate you looking out for me on that note, I really do.Thats exactly what what happened I thought about it after I read about your plants and I have seen mushroom post in other forums and I didn’t mean any harm I truly didn’t @spider farm I am only going to comment on my notifications and something I also would like to learn about if I read something new I don’t want to upset anyone.Im going to just continue on like I stated and maybe I can win a light but if I don’t I’m not upset,mad or anything of the nature I wish everyone of us could get something I really do, and honestly I am glad I’ve met people who can and have helped me and will continue to help me thank you again @somatek

Somatek
        Participant

Glad you didn’t take it personally as I get the feeling you’re feeling self conscious and defensive at this point and I wasn’t trying to add to that by criticising, just pointing out the possible issue.

Brad104
      Participant

As stated I appreciate you looking out, and you are correct πŸ’―. I’ve not thought about the issue, before I posted it I really need to get back to sanity,quit worrying about all of my issues and take things 1 issue at a time.

Somatek
        Participant

Learning to prioritize and focus on the essentials, whether in life or growing, makes like easier as you can be comfortable living in the present without being afraid or the future or regretting the past.

Brad104
        Participant

You are intelligent my friend.I honestly am happy that I met you, I know that my growing will.Improve just by knowing knowledgeable people such as yourself and.I heard something many  days ago that I have tryed to live by.That is in a world 🌎 where you can be anything.Why not be kind.

That’s stuck with me bro.I will ttyl

Somatek
      Participant

Your knowledge will improve not because you know knowledgeable but from taking advantage of their knowledge to learn what you need to in order to understand indoor growing.Β  If you aren’t focused and asking the questions needed, being kind to others is great but if we aren’t kind with ourselves first.Β  So take advantage, figure out what you need answers to, look through past threads and ask questions about what you don’t understand.

Brad104
      Participant

That’s sound advice as always I will not respond anymore to tie the thread up or shorten my points any further.I just really wanted to let you know that buddy this last month talking with you and others is awesome.Maybe I’ll be able to grow like the big dogs one day.You can believe anything that I do,I give it my all bro. Thanks again and good night

Somatek
        Participant

I’m not sure what you mean by “tie the thread up or shorten my points any further”, it’s comments like that which make me wonder how much you’re hearing what other people are saying.Β  I enjoy your energy and enthusiasm but worry you’re just talking to talk instead of being engaged in the conversation.Β  It’s late though so the issue could just as easily be mine.Β  Regardless I’ll see you around dude.

Brad104
      Participant

No it’s not me just talking bro, I meant I don’t know what they’re considering a bad reply to @spider farmer you know that is what I meant, I just wanted to let you know what I was trying to get across to you and I meant loosing more points where they went over my account and receded 2,500 or so points but I accepted it for I knew I was going to have to pay for the news feed , but I wasn’t just talking to be talking trust and believe I mean everything I ask.Im so close in points now to you and I am just trying to hang on to the tiny lead I have,but I wish you the best of luck to my friend for all the knowledge that you have dealt out, you deserve to get a good prize too,I just hope and pray that it’s not the first prize ha ha πŸ˜… We got 3 Days and only hours left to be finished with the contest.I hope that this better explanation of what I meant before, although it’s late and I am getting tired so I could very well be mixing up my words friend.

Somatek
      Participant

I think you and Keith are the only ones that care about points at this point as most people I’ve talked to lost interest in the contest when you two shot up in points, apparently from using social media which wasn’t stated in the contest rules and creates an unfair advantage.Β  I don’t know anything about that and also don’t really care, what matters to me is building a community where people have quality discussions based on factual info as well as their anecdotal experience.Β  That’s the only “prize” I care about, I have lots of lights/fans/tables/etc sitting in storage, I don’t need more stuff.

I understand what you mean now as your comments are more relevant to the actual conversation and you’re engaged in the discussion.

What do you mean “pay for the newsfeed”?Β  I just noticed that Keith’s points have dropped way down as well scrolling through another post, so you’re back in first place I’d imagine.Β  My gut reaction is that Spider Farmer is going through and deleting posts/threads as stated in the rules which is what the point adjustment is from.Β  I don’t know but that’s what I’d assume.

I hope the contest ending relieves your anxiety and helps you calm down so there’s more engaged conversations where you’re present but what are you going to do next time there’s one?Β  Will you put yourself through this again to try and win?

Brad104
      Participant

No sir, I give you and anyone else my word if I am fortunate enough to win this amazing SE 5000 I will be the happiest man around bro and it will be my last contest for I will be done, that is my word my friend and as long as I can stay ahead of you we got like 80 something points separate us but I’m not going to post no BS to try and win the top prize but I am of high hopes that I do my friend but after this one win loose or draw I’m done buddy I have really put in many of hours on the site to try and win it,but we will see what they say in 3 more days, I’m just trying to keep my name ahead of yours

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close