Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation MarsHydro vs SpiderFarmer

last updated by Racky 1 year, 5 months ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

I wanna hear all of your opinions on this.  MarsHydro and SpiderFarmer,  which one is better? I mean in all aspects  Product,  cost,  timing like who ships faster,  customer service, warranty, discounts,  stickers, and performance. I tell you what for just bout 3 hundred dollars and without purchasing a kit. One week later I had baby plants under the MarsHydro Tsl 2000,  Mars Hydro inline fan with temp thermostat controller inside a MarsHydro Tent.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Cannabliss
      Participant

They both ship pretty quick. Customer Svc.. as for that I’ve heard some horror stories. Most of those stories were pretty blown out of proportion by the buyer. Communication is key.

I have however contacted Mars Hydro customer service quite a few times by email with inquiries recently, and have yet to hear back with a response. Somehow my emails are getting “lost”.

With the equipment performance, I have no complaints on either side.

Brad104
      Participant

All I can tell you is I ordered a new Mars Hydro FC 3000 on last Wednesday from Mars Hydro it was like 260 with a detachable driver and every aspect that the se3000 has but I don’t know about which performes best but it seems to me that there lights are a bit cheaper by 40 Bucks or so in comparison.I also had to email there Cust service because they left out the power cord and they Mars shipped it the next day I should have the new cord tomorrow,but I just used an extra from my HPS ballast and it is the same 3 prong cord it works great so far the plants are loving the spectrum, This is a fair question for sure,I just don’t have a comparison to date but everything being the same as the FC series from Mars and the Se series from spider farmer and the fc-e series is the same as the g series Mars is like I say around 50 bucks cheaper with the same Samsung diodes and my driver on the FC is mean well too so besides price I think they are one in the same except for paint color ones orange or silver the other is silver or green.

Racky
      Participant

Thank You!!! I think im gonna always stick with both. To me it seems like their products are identical with SF being a tad higher in price leaving virtually everything else basically identical. Next purchase will be SF. Gonna build another grow area with all SF and already got a MarsHydro set up top to bottom.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close