Home Forums Grow Journal Mating season.

last updated by Atom 1 year, 1 month ago
3 voices
10 replies
  • Author
      Atom
      Participant

This run will be my first go at breeding my own seeds. I was lucky enough to have someone gift me some pollen so I get to skip the male selection step atleast for now. Shout out to IamN2pot for the generous contribution to my seed making adventures.

Nothing to special as far as strains so I won’t be updating weekly as with previous journals. This round is 4 purple gorilla and 2 grape pupil and I’ll be breeding them with Skunk #1 . In about 2 weeks I’ll doing the pollination process and updating every few weeks or when something interesting happens.

I have never done this but I have some advice form a few different people and have done loads of reading so I’m feeling pretty confident about it. If anyone has some advice or just wants to ask questions don’t be shy. ✌️

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Spin
      Participant

My next adventure is breeding. I have to finish up my 5×5 then switch my plants from my 4×4 in there. Then I have a bunch of M/F seeds. My intention is to breed something with high percentage of CBD. CBD really has helped with pain. Not necessarily 1:1 but a 1:2 would nice

Atom
      Participant

Today is the day of pollination. I turned all my fans off, made sure air was as calm as I could get it and went for it. I rubbed about 6 8 bud sites on each strain. The purple gorilla has such a crazy stretch. Towers over the grape pupil. I placed the grape in middle where there’s higher ppfd, we’ll see how it works out for me.

Changed the location of fans and turned light 90⁰. They seem to really like it this way.

Attachments:
      Atom
      Participant

Girls are looking great. Stretch about done thankfully. I can definitely tell the new fan locations are helping, they always look so nice and perky when I open the tent.

Attachments:
      Atom
      Participant

Going good, worked well putting less stretchy ones neer center.

Attachments:
      Atom
      Participant

About 3 weeks to go.

Attachments:
      IamN2pot
      Participant

Any seeds being made? 😕

Atom
      Participant

About a week to go.

Attachments:
      Atom
      Participant

I don’t think the pollin was viable but I appreciate it nonetheless. Here’s some harvest shots.

Attachments:
        Atom
        Participant

Actually I am finding seeds. I only found 7 in the purple so far, I know there’s more just not willing to bust up a few oz to get them out. I’ll collect them as I smoke it. I assume I’ll find some in the green strain too. Thanks again N2 🤘

• This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Atom.
        • This reply was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Atom.
      Atom
      Participant

#SFGrow

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close