Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation May i cut ?

6 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      slobby
      Participant

82 days of flo should i cut now or wait ?

HughJass
      Participant

Need pics to be able to tell

Racky
      Participant

Any pics?

Cannabliss
      Participant

Pics would help a lot.  Strain matters. Tho at day 82.. there are strains that can go well over 100 days.

slobby
        Participant

Sean Moore
      Participant

Depends on a lot like mentioned previously, what type of environment are you in

slobby
      Participant

slobby
        Participant

I start 12-12 on July  and the blooms appears above July 23th

I m in full bio ground with natural adds like banana’s tea or seaweed’s tea nettle’s  tea

spiderfarmer sf 4000

The senescence begins three weeks ago then i add some pk booster 4 times  and now sugar leave become yellow too .

Cannabliss
        Participant

Still looks like they have some swelling to do. The pistils shouldn’t look like bed head, more like Italian chest hair 😆 lol you want them curled up into the calyx (which should be swollen.)

couple weeks at least imho.

Brad104
      Participant

I personally try to stay in the 8 weeks like white widows and 10weeks like fuel dog and peyote gorilla! To each there own though but from just the way you are describing them,but with no pictures I don’t want to venture a guess, apologies for not being able to help

Brad104
      Participant

I personally try to stay in the 8 weeks like white widows and 10weeks like fuel dog and peyote gorilla! To each there own though

Brad104
      Participant

Sorry I saw your pic trichomes are cloudy but pistols are still not red so you can go either way,I don’t believe cutting it would be a bad idea,or letting it go a few more days.If it were mine and it had been under bud 11 weeks and change.I would most definitely wack it!That’s just my outlook bro.
      Hopefully you get some quality smoke!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close