Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation My new girls getting ready to transfer to the 1 gallon pots

4 voices
11 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

Racky
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>How big do they get in one gallon pots? Im gonna do a scrog and was thinking bout using one gallon pots so i could fit more plants in there.</p>

Somatek
        Participant

You generally want fewer, biggers plants in a scrog.  It’d be a pain in the ass to keep 1gal pots watered under a screen unless you’re using automatic watering.

Keith
      Participant

I’m in one gallon pots right now and having to water daily already on the biggest one.  I don’t have the room freed up yet for their final pots.  I know people do those solo cups challenges and plants can survive in any pot but these guys feel cramped in 1 gallon pots.  

Brad104
        Participant

@racky they’ll get at least 3 to even 4 feet of you let them bro, have you not seen the challenge contest in thc farmer for example run that biggest yield or a who can get a pound out of a 1 gallon pot so I hope you get the yield of your lifetime out of your crop bro

Brad104
        Participant

I’m sorry I should have clarified I didn’t mean in my 4×4 that is were I’m going to scrog.I already have all of them in the 3 gallon fabric pots I was talking about the ones I have downstairs they’re mostly in the 1 gallons

Brad104
      Participant

Yeah I have friends and family that grow them up to 3-4 foot tall bro in 1 gallon pots but I know that they always harvest early in them I don’t think 💬 it’s anything to do with the pot,it’s just that they want to get it done quickly and I am the guy who never wants to wack them early

Brad104
      Participant

Like going from 1 gallon to there final pot size which is a 3 or 5 gallon fabric pots

Keith
      Participant

I finally got mine in 5 gallon fabric this past weekend.

Brad104
      Participant

That’s what is up,I’m debating on up potting theese dudes or just run em and start fresh on the new,I believe I’m going to start fresh it’s less work now and I don’t believe it’d help out much more for my partner will be wanting to cut his early I already know,so I’m just going to do my 4×4 my way

Keith
        Participant

That’s why you need the light, right?  To get your own area going?  That’s really cool.  I don’t think I’ll catch you.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m trying my best to not 🚫 let you catch me bro and to answer your question it’s yes that’s why I need the light so bad but all we can do is try my friend right

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close