Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Need help!!!

last updated by Racky 1 year, 2 months ago
5 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

I just started an auto flower grow. I soaked seeds 24 hours. I then planted seeds in 4 gallons of fox farm ocean forest.   Will they be ok in this soil?

Atom
      Participant

Ive done autos in both ocean and happy frog, although i did cut it a good bit with perlite. I only fed them twice. Once right when they started flower(about 4 weeks) and then after about another 4 weeks feed again. They didn’t get very big so mabie it was a mistake. Im not very skilled with them so take it for what its worth. Ive grown them outdoor only 4 summers. Never get much put of them but make for early harvest if you start them inside. I will dig up some pictures if youd like.

Racky
      Participant

thank you,  so far i see one popping through soil.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Youll want to baby them little suckers. They have 4 weeks to the auto switch. They will stretch but man you wont want any mistakes they need every second of grow time and zero recover time.

Racky
      Participant

Yeah ive heard this alot. Now can i still do all the preventative sprays? Just to keep all the bugs,  and powdery mildew at bay?

Cannabliss
      Participant

I know I’m late to the party, but I believe you should be doing ok.

Adding silica to you’re feed can help your plants build a natural defense to pests, mold, heat & drought. It will help build stronger plant overall.

Spin
      Participant

I’ve never personally used Ocean Forest soil. I’ve heard from many people that it is pretty hot for a seedlings and can burn them or stunt them. With Autos you are on a timer like someone else said. I would have layered the soil with the ocean forest in the bottom half with happy frog on top. Like someone else said Silica is great for your plants. Just like they said builds strong cell walls and gives the plant a better defense system. I used to Silica blast from Botiniccare now I’ve been using all RAW Npk nutrients they have a powder silica and it is also in the all in one GROW . There is a ton of videos on YouTube just search Raw NPK It was designed and tested by actual plant scientists

Racky
      Participant

Thank You!!! So far they seem to be loving just water so far….

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Spin
      Participant

They are looking amazing

Racky
      Participant

Flowering now 😎

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close