Home Forums Grow Journal New grow journal

11 voices
101 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

Here’s my new grow journal guys.At the moment I have 1 peyote gorilla 🦍 and 1 purple ghost candy and 2 fuel dogs.Theyre in a 4×4 space.At the moment they are under an achin 120 watt bar light and a fecida cr600.I will be placing them under a 450 watt led soon.My nutes are advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom pH perfect line.I will be posting pictures of them every week and show there progress!

Atom
      Participant

Is that an ac infinity grow bag? Grey handle looks familiar

Brad104
      Participant

No I don’t think so I will have to double check them.They have rings in the top for low stress training.I will post more pics today when I pot the other 3 in 3 gallon grow bags.

Atom
        Participant

I have some square ones look very similar. They do sell rounds with little eyelets in them which is cool. I always buy cheap ones and just cut my own holes. The square ones sound good on paper, till it’s full of soil lol

Brad104
      Participant

You’ve got a good eye 👀.I use the 3 gallon,with Lst wholes built in to the top of the bag.Theese bags are also taller than the other brands I saw.,so that is why I went with these have ac infinity bag’s, I will post a picture of all of them in their final pots soon. Thanks for your inquiry and help @adammarsh

Unholyfire
      Participant

Off to a great start growbro.

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s my girls in there 3 gallon pots as you can see I am growing theese gals  in the closet so I am open to any and all advice.Im going to have the walls foiled by end of the weekend.I believe it is going to work out well.I just can’t wait until I get them under a bigger LED, and it’s coming soon too.I will see you all back here soon guys 

Billy wizz
      Participant

hi bud is the medium coco?

Brad104
      Participant

No it’s pro mix microhazial and bone 🦴 meal nothing else.Ive been wanting to do a grow in coco,but have yet to do it though.

Keith
      Participant

Looking great.

Brad104
      Participant

I really do appreciate it I know I’ve still got leaps and bounds to go but I’m trying man

Nate
      Participant

Looks good man, I love the fabric pots for myself. I’m switching to plastic pots for the autopots, but I’ve heard you can run them with fabric pots, you just have to cover the water in the base so the light doesn’t make it grow bacteria.

Brad104
      Participant

I hear you @nate I hope they work out for you,I really like the fabric pots.I appreciate the reply @nate

Brad104
      Participant

Can someone please help me diagnose why my gal is turning yellow I believe it’s cal mag deficiency does anyone agree or disagree.The plants pH is a hard 6 every feeding runoff 6.2 it’s room humidity is 53%.Any help is most appreciated 

Atom
        Participant

Iron deficiency looks like. You use Tap water or RO?

Atom
        Participant

I’m telling ya bro, get you some recharge add it once a week, you’ll never have problems and your plants will grow like a mofo. That stuff is hands down best thing I’ve ever added to my line up. It’s amazing stuff.

Somatek
        Participant

One of the micronutrients is the issue, I doubt it’s cal or mag as it’s showing on the new growth instead of the lower.  Usually micro nutrients are related to improper pH, nute lock up or some other cultural issue as they’re needed in very limited amounts so are usually present but not available.  Foliar spraying is a good way to check to see if you’ve diagnosed the right problem but it’s a bandage and if you don’t figure out/resolve the underlying issue then you’ll lose yield because of it.

Brad104
      Participant

I appreciate it @atom and I use tap water then I pH it after I mix up nutes, and I will get some of the recharge.Ive never used before but I have looked at it and read some about it and thanks @atom for the advice bro

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Brad104.
        Atom
        Participant

You will not regret it. I have been using it mabie a year. My plants look better than ever. I like to use when transplanting too. Really makes them take off.

Atom
        Participant

I snapped this from grower bible. Hope it helps.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Brad104
      Participant

I hit them with a calmag foliar spray when the lights go on,and I swear that they look better to me , I will post a picture when I get home but I hope that’s the problem thanks guys

Unholyfire
      Participant

Cal-Mag them

Brad104
      Participant

Here she is after foliar spray of calmag, going to keep spraying her with calmag thru the weekend and I will post a picture Monday morning Thanks again guys 

Brad104
      Participant

The big gal there has been taken out for I believe it’s something not good on her for all of her sisters are doing well

Brad104
      Participant

Sorry about this picture but the lights were on 😂😂😂

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s what I ended up doing guys.I went ahead and took the sick gal out,so I had a few white widow clones and this is what I chose to do I took two of the best ones of these 5 and potted them in their 3 gallon bags,I will post the picture of them tomorrow My lights are off now so that’s why pictures tomorrow of the two potted new ones. Take a look and tell me what you think.I know that they are growing slow, but I am trying to win a light and buy one ha ha 😅🤣😅🤣😅😹😂😅😹

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Brad104.
        HippyFarmer420
        Participant

You also know that no matter what light you use, or what size, it wont matter if you can’t correct your other problems..

Lights is just 1 factor, environment is more important, growing medium is also important..

You can have a room full of SF’s thousand dollar units but if you do not address your main issues, your plants will grow like shit.

Brad104
      Participant

Here is my final setup for this grow journal, I pray whatever that, the plant I took out of the grow space, didn’t leave any catching debris around.Ive gave them all a foliar spray of 3 parts water 🌊 to 1 parts 3%peroxide.I sprayed the solution all over, the place floor,walls etc.I can not wait to get a good light over top of these 5 beautiful ladies.The two new little guys are the new white widows.ok!

Cannabliss
      Participant

Rather than using calmag as a foliar, I’d just go with 1tsp of epsom salt per gallon & spray at lights out.

Led’s usually make plants beg for more magnesium, but not really on the calcium side. If the plant has too much calcium coming in, it can cause issues like blocking the uptake of other nutrients, in return making things look worse.

An organic way of adding calcium mid grow is dolomite lime. This can also help raise the PH in the soil.

Keep in mind it’s organic, and needs time to break down. Add it to your soil at the beginning of the grow, if vegging for 4-5 weeks, this will carry you through stretch into flowering keeping your soil ph from dropping.

(If anyone has better terms, or a more accurate explanation.. please step in)

Keith
        Participant

This is very helpful bro.  I didn’t know really any of that about led and Magnesium as well as too much cal blocking things.  My wife said we have some epsom salt but it has eucalyptus in it.  I looked up what eucalyptus has in it and don’t think I should use it.  I googled it but didn’t find any info saying it was okay.

Brad104
      Participant

I have heard of the dolomite and I have read about epsom salt.I believe that you are 💯 correct about everything you just told me @cannabliss I am thinking 🤔 hard about doing a lot more of the organic side of things @whats your thoughts on that bro?

Cannabliss
        Participant

I’m just seeing this, the notifications are really confusing. I think organic is much simpler. It costs up front, kinda like led lighting. Chunky up front investment to get going, but if cared for & done right it can last forever. You can keep reusing the same soil. Unfortunately I’m not on that level yet. I have only done 1 run. I have yet to dump & re amend the soil.

Anything that you can sit your plants on where water can drain through. Those Pepsi things look perfect as long as it allows you to sit it inside the walls of a tray. They may call for a bigger tray, but it will keep them elevated so oxygen can flow, and you pot will dry out more evenly with air getting at the bottom. If watering with synthetic nutrients, this will keep your pot from sitting in run off.

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

There are things that need to be addressed here..

1st, you should cover up that floor or add some saucers under your pots, as is you have fabric pots sitting on what looks like old plywood, this is asking for problems..

Second of all what nutrients are you using.. It sounds like you are trying to go organic but didn’t fully pull the trigger here..

Also why are you adjusting your ph if you are trying to go organic? Good organic soil will do all this for you..

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Maybe get a tarp to lay on the floor, this would help with wood damage, rots, molds ect.

Brad104
        Participant

You are so right and your right as rain, I know that there’s a few things that need addressed I can take criticism as good as the next guy and I understand that I probably have one of the worst setups in the forum,but I have been going through some stuff and I am trying to get me some plants started out and something that is all of mine if that makes any sense. I know it’s unethical what I have going on but hey I am getting some nice buds as you can see from my biggest buds post,but it was grown under a HPS.I understand I’m no where near up to par with 90% of you guys growing but I am trying and getting good solid advice from guys such as yourself, for I have seen most of your post as well @hippyfarmer420 I can’t take a thing away from your work.You are an impressive gardener to say the least.I am glad that you have weighed in and I hope to receive more advice from you in the future.

Thanks again for the advice

HippyFarmer420
        Participant

I’m not criticizing, I am giving points that would produce better results if you addressed them.

I remember when I first started out years ago, I had 6 cfl bulbs, we all got to start somewhere..

Lights is not the first thing on the “to get list”, granted its nice to have big fancy lights, but if you do not work on the other factors, no light in this world will help ya “not even the sun”.

First thing is environment, make sure you got good air flow, good reflections, and cover the wood floor..

If you grow on this wooden floor with no way of catching the water, you will eventually run into problems, you should cover that floor.

Once you have your room in check “air, light reflection, as sealed as you can get it” then you should focus on how you want to grow..

Do you want to go synthetic, organic, hydro, hempy buckets ect..

If you are going organic, you need to go full organic, don’t half ass something here.. Tossing pro mix and bone meal in a pot is not the best “organic” solution.

I myself  “and many others” make my own soil mixes, these mixes takes weeks to break down before planting in..

If you go organic, you should not add in synthetic, the 2 do not mix.

After you have your room in check,  your soil in check, then you get the lights sorted. After that, then it’s time to grow..

If any of these steps are “half assed”, you will end up with shitty ass results..

We pour our hearts into these plants, dont set yourself for failure by skipping or skimping on important things.

Atom
        Participant

While I agree that if your using a super soil type organic you would never want to add synthetic nutrients, I have to disagree that you can’t mix the two.

When my plants start out there in soil and nothing is added, whether or not the soil I use(fox farm) is organic can be debatable. Then once they start needing feeding I’ll give them synthetic. But also I’m feeding it organic additives, thrive alive b1 (green version), mykos, I thought recharge was but I looked and it isn’t listed as OMRI Certified.

Like I said I agree with you for the most part, I feel like we should as growers be always be pushing the envelope and trying not to be put in this box or that. There’s never advancements if we’re not going outside the comfort zone and just give it a shot. 🤘

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Also you don’t need to add dolomite lime to a fresh batch of Pro Mix, the only time you should be adding this is if you are mixing up a shit ton of soil “more then you are” or if you are reusing the same soil, Pro Mix usually has dolomite in it.

Also bone meal isn’t for veg state, you need Blood Meal..

Id suggest either researching soil mixes or go with a pre made fertilizer program..

Jack’s, Down To Earth, Gaia Green, ect, or you can make your own style super soil, but Pro Mix and some bone meal isn’t going to cut it..

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Most bone meal fertilizers have an NPK ratio around 3:15:0… Blood Meal is around 10-0-0,

From what I’ve read “unless I missed something’,  you have your plants in Pro Mix with bone meal and that’s it, during veg.. If this is not addressed soon, I will feel sorry for these plants..

Organics also take time to break down, your soil should have been pre mixed and ready before planting into it..

Somatek
        Participant

He states in the first post he’s using AN sensi grow and bloom; your assumptions are wrong as you’ve misread the situation and jumped to conclusions that have nothing to do with the situation.  How long have you been growing out of curiosity as there’s a lot of questionable statements in your comments.

First off lighting is the biggest limiting factor in any indoor grow and the first thing any grower should make sure is balanced as all the other environmental factors are dictated by the max amount of photosynthesis.  Saying you should balance the enviro and then worry about the light is ass backwards as you need to start with the lighting so you understand how many BTU of added heat you’re dealing with to plan a ventilation system.

The other big thing that stood out was your comments about mixing organic and synthetics.  Can you elaborate on what the specific problems are as without context or nuance you’re statement is simply not true.  I use synthetic root stimulants with clones, my fertilizer is organic and derived from kelp, soybean hydrolysate and bat guano but you’re suppose to pH it.  Saying “you don’t need to pH organics” is misleading as the soils are built with dolomite lime to buffer it and keep the pH neutral but that doesn’t mean pH is irrelevant.  Acid rain demonstrates how important pH is as when we didn’t moderate our activity to prevent acidity spikes in rain water we were killing entire organic ecosystems off, which shows that pH is always important regardless of growing organically or not.  The fact most super soils like you’re describing are designed with enough lime to buffer them through a grow doesn’t mean pH isn’t important; it means someone else has done the work so you don’t have to worry about it.

Fortified super soil mixes take time to break down as you’re talking about inert soil media that’s amended to supply everything needed.  True organic soil is ideal 1/3 humus, 1/3 sand and 1/3 mineral clay which combined with healthy microbes breaking down decomposing organic matter in the humus creates a balanced soil.  As Steve Solomon points out in “the Intelligent Gardener” most organic growers are more focused on their ideas then reality and when measured their soil/compost is often low or imbalanced in nutrient content.  True organics make pot growers look like kids playing in a sandbox…

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Out of curiosity, how long have you been growing for?

Brad104
        Participant

I will answer your question in a private message @somatek for there’s things I don’t want to put out in the air

Brad104
      Participant

I do appreciate you giving me tips and etc, I honestly whole heartily appreciate any feedback you can give me I will show you some modifications by the evening I will put something over the wood and I am going to buy another tarp and zipper to place over the door.I don’t know what size fan I will need inside once it’s got a zipper door covered up front ,I was thinking a 6 inch diameter fan I’m not sure how much CFM it’s supposed to be for a 4×4 space I thank you again for your assistance and I would appreciate your thoughts on a fan size and is there something better than a tarp to place on the floor also I will be placing pans of some sort under them as well. Thanks

@hippyfarmer420

Nate
        Participant

Here’s a link to an article about how to calculate the CFM needed for a grow space from growweedeasy.com.

Brad104
      Participant

That’s most important and appreciated man, I do thank you for the link

Brad104
      Participant

For some odd reason they are not showing the menu as to were I can post pictures.Anyway until I can post a new picture here’s what I did.I listened to @hippyfarmer420 and I cut my old 60lb bail of promix up the side and then I layed it over the plywood after I swept it out.Then I placed plastic case holders for bottles upside down and then I placed my fabric pots onto them.its only a temporary fix but hey I figured I can keep right on veging them and I have a few irons in the fire you know and I am not far away from being able to buy me a good 6″fan and a good light.Then I can buy me a zipper and a tarp and there’s my makeshift tent.They are a work in progress,but I know I can pull some weight out of the space I have. Please everyone keep sending me any tips or advice or just to say hey.I really appreciate it

Thanks again

I’ll post the picture soon as this phone allows me

Racky
      Participant

Looking good!!!

Brad104
      Participant

I appreciate it @racky

Brad104
      Participant

Going to start low stress training them now, I will post a photo of them and explain what I have done for them
      Thanks y’all

Brad104
      Participant

I tried to get a better shot but it didn’t come out so well.I had to use an old shoe string until my soft plant ties get here Monday.I’ll post a much better picture on Monday 

Somatek
        Participant

There’s signs of nutrient stress in your pic, get some better ones of the lower growth and we can try to figure out what’s going on.

Brad104
      Participant

Thanks I will this evening when my light comes back on,I new something was going on with there nutes you can really see it in the purple ghost candy, but not so much in the fuel dog,but I do have recharge sticks that will be here tomorrow and I hope that they will help if you and I can’t figure out what is going on with them,thank you @somatek I really appreciate you telling me

Brad104
      Participant
      1. Here’s my problem child it’s the purple ghost candy it was beside of the pioti gorilla so I don’t know but I get the recharge tomorrow and I hope that it helps.
      Brad104
      Participant

Here’s the fuel dog I’ve purposely held all of the plants back to wait for the new light

Brad104
      Participant

Brad104
      Participant

There’s a picture of them all the 2 big one’s are fuel d.o.g the other two smaller are white widow and the sick 🤢 gal in the first picture of the new one here I just posted is the purple ghost candy I hope you @somatek can help figure it out or someone else, just so long as I can get it fixed you know

Thanks again for everything, forum friends!

Somatek
      Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Do you remember the thread about how to post to get help about plants?  It’s hard to guess at what’s going on with what you shared as there isn’t enough info.</p>

Brad104
      Participant

I got you my bad I will go to the thread in a minute, Thank you again

Area 415
      Participant

Maybe try using a compost tea by itself for feeding and as Foliar spray.
      I started having issues like this along with a few others and the mighty plant instant compost tea and Brought them back in a week or so.

food for thought

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Brad104
      Participant

I got my recharge in today,so I’m of high hopes that it brings her out of it.One of my other friends on hear suggested the recharge do you know anything about the recharge I will definitely read up on the compost tea thank you

Brad104
      Participant

I’ve been busy today so I will post pictures tomorrow of the girls.They are already perking up from the recharge,thank you @atom for the tip on the recharge it’s great stuff bro!

Brad104
      Participant

My girls are definitely doing better just a whole 24 hours later this stuff is definitely worth every one taking a look into.I will post more pictures tonight, Thanks

Brad104
      Participant

Brad104
      Participant

This is only 24 hours after there treatment,I can’t believe the green coming back in place of the yellowish it was turning I will re update in a few more days, Thank you all

Keith
      Participant

Man I’ve severely neglected the grow journal section.  I just skimmed through but I’ll go through this better.  What were you saying about recharge?  When and how do you use it?

Somatek
        Participant

I rarely think to look here either compared to the other sections.  @Atom was the one that recommended recharge to @Brad104, you may want to ask him since he’s been using it for awhile and clearly has great results with it.

Keith
        Participant

I will thank you for that heads up

Brad104
      Participant

I was advised to just mix it with the base nutrients and feed them I mixed up 5 gallon cause the stick is for five gallon of soil so I just added it to the food and fed them while also applying it straight to the soil as top dressing.I am having a good success with this recharge.I do like it a lot.

Somatek
        Participant

Glad to hear your girls are doing better, can’t wait to see pics of their progress

Brad104
      Participant

Thanks alot @somatek I truly appreciate your feedback and I will update the picture of them tomorrow thanks again bro

Somatek
        Participant

No need to thank me as I’ve never  used recharge and wouldn’t have suggested it since I don’t have personal experience with it.  Looking forward to the pics tomorrow although I’ll probably be gone all day again and I doubt I’ll be online until the evening again.

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s they are 48 hours after the recharge,there’s light green shoots Poppin all over both of the fuel dog in middle 2 white widow on left getting new groth,and last but not leastly on the far right is the purple ghost candy but he’s already 50% better than he was so I expect by the weekend it’s going to be as green as it should be.

Somatek
      Participant

Definitely looking better, are you going to try and figure out the underlying issue or focus on something else?

Brad104
      Participant

I would love to find out what is making that happen I would,but honestly I don’t know how if you can help me with it I’d be appreciative for sure and thanks for asking I’m going to go down and get you a picture of the 3 other clones of white widow that has the leaf in my other post, thanks again for all your help @somatek for your a. good guy to help this southerner out ha ha thank you

Somatek
        Participant

Like I previously said, if you want help you need to post the necessary info so that others can help you.  I think you’re so busy replying to as many posts/posting as much content as you can that you aren’t really aware, thinking about things and following through on reading, listening and asking questions if needed to clarify so you understand.  I can relate as those were all skills I had to consciously learn as a neurodivergent person and have to actively practice as my tendency is for my brain to be either thinking about a dozen things or hyper focused on one, which doesn’t leave much room for hearing other people unless I am conscious about making the effect to listen.

Brad104
      Participant

Thanks for the information,@somatek I will get all of my information on it soon, alright.Thank you again.

Somatek
        Participant

Always happy to help brother.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m super excited and glad to hear that my friend.I know now that, I can ask you questions about whatever growing, and honestly that’s more important than anything else.I do and always will be more comfortable knowing that you are around if need be.I wish you good health happiness and wealth somatek.

Somatek
        Participant

The more questions you ask to fill in the gaps to understand indoor growing, the quicker you’ll learn how to read your plants so you can meet their needs.  That’s much more effective then asking what to do/what to buy.

Brad104
      Participant

Ok that’s definitely understandable, I have a question I wasn’t going to post a forum with it,but I always here you guys talking about dialing in your plants and I would like to be able to understand that.As you well know that I’ve always grew with the HPS and there’s no dialing the lights with some of the ballast being used.So we would either move them to different spots cause that was the only way is either move them close in or further away.Im of hopes that you can explain to me what I need to do and help

Thanks again bro

Somatek
        Participant

It’s a way of saying “figuring out the ideal conditions for that plant to perform the best it possibly can” and has been used for 20+ years.  It has nothing to do with dials, it’s about tuning the grow conditions, the fertilizer amounts, the light intensity and other factors into what works best for that plant.  So for example you need to learn how to dial in your nutrients so your plants are healthy, that’s obviously an issue.  You need to dial in your lighting to make sure you have enough intensity to maximise growth, etc.

Those are the kinds of questions you need to be asking, not what kind of light/fertilizer/etc you need to buy.  You’ve made a bunch of assumptions around a slang term that have confused you when it’s simply misunderstanding what people are saying.  I get the feeling that might be a consistent issue you need to work on; slow down, be less reactive and take time to listen, absorb and process before replying so you’re part of the conversation and actively learning by asking questions needed to clear up your confusion.

Brad104
        Participant

I definitely appreciate your response on that.Im definitely going to start pumping the brakes, and I will start understanding better before I react for I know that I definitely need to work on it and I am. Thanks again!

Somatek
        Participant

That reply actually seems like you heard what was being said and listened instead of just replying with a word salad created out of excitement like most tonigh.  Your enthusiasm and passion is marvelous, you just need to make sure it doesn’t sweep you along so you stay present.

Brad104
      Participant

Thanks I do let my feelings and intentions run my mind at times and I do have to work on it.Thank you for calling me on it.I needed someone outside like you saying the things you have told me so that I may be able to get myself straightened out.I do know what I need to work on now,

Somatek
        Participant

We all need a reality check sometimes, I spent most of the last year bouncing from one crisis to another trying to help a friend before I realized I was just enabling the dysfuntional, manipulative/abusive behaviour so I know how easy it is to lose yourself and get swept along without realising it.  I’d highly suggest taking a day or two once the contest is over to relax, get offline and find a balance or you’re going to drive yourself crazy.  Have a good night, I’m off for one last toke and then heading to bed so I can plow through all the jobs that got delayed because of my hand.

Brad104
      Participant

That’s excellent advice my friend, you do the same now and rest up your hurt hand alright, I will speak with you later take care good morning I will say Thanks as always @somatek

Brad104
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I wanted to update I got my 3 gallon ac infinity bag’s with drain pan and I set out 9 MTN dew bottle case and I set all of them covering my space.I don’t want to buy anything else until the first of the month I Also aded the little 9 inch fan in the corner the overwatering on the one showing I’m of high hopes that he’s going to pull out of it I got the new fan  pushing air through the pot oh well I got one to take it’s place worst case it is not going to slow nothing down so it’s all good as of now</p>

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Brad104.
      Brad104
      Participant

As you see only 6 days at the end of the cycle tomorrow and the 2 fuel dog plants are almost filled the round 12 1/2 inches of the 3 gallon ac infinity bag’s so by next week I will decide whether to put in a 5 gallon bag to finish or let it finish in the 3 gallon I hope everyone sees the difference between pictures that I can see thanks again in advance <video controls=”controls” width=”300″ height=”150″>
      <source src=”http://forum.spider-farmer.com/wp-content/uploads/hm_bbpui/8386/g1h4az5fqxa94en5bn54b8ppmhjpbaw1.jpg&#8221; /></video>

Brad104
      Participant

Cannabliss
        Participant

Do you have anything that you could elevate the pots above the trays with?

Brad104
      Participant

Yeah I have a few more of the Pepsi case blue 16oz bottle holder like is under them now, I could cut some of them down to size and they should work,or I’m definitely open to any thing that you recommend and I got a couple of dollars.Let me know and thank you I definitely overlooked that and they’ve been on here a month on my grow journal and quite a few people have me advice,but no one saw that but you , and that’s why I fuck with you bro.Your an excellent grower and helluva good dude, thanks @cannabliss

Brad104
        Participant

What do you suggest @cannabliss , I will definitely take your advice my friend.

Brad104
      Participant

Soon as my phone will let me post a picture, I will show everyone how well my ladies are looking.They’re definitely loving the spectrum,it’s plainer then the nose 🐽 on a pigs face 😈 lol anywho I will show everyone how well they are looking from the recharge and the new spectrum they’re now under!

Brad104
      Participant

My girls are finely taking off, I’ve been giving them Lst on 3 of these ladies and they’re all loving the new spectrum!

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s my girls now today , tomorrow I will have everything finished and I will show the finish setup along with the FC 3000 I will be placing the Se 5000 in the homemade tent as well so I will have 780 watts of great spectrum over them now.

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s a picture of my closet now,notice the 6″ inline fan right beside of the SE 5000 and behind the SE is a FC 3000 so I will be posting pictures weekly now.

Brad104
      Participant

Oh yeah I didn’t need a filter so I just taped an air conditioner filter in the front of the fan and I’m shooting my air right out of the window.So I will be seeing everyone

Brad104
      Participant

Here is my finished closet turned into a 8’Lx4’Wx6’H it’s took a few weeks and multiple orders from grow green Michigan and now I am rocking!I have my New Se 5000 and my new FC3000 so I have a total of 780 watts of great spectrum,also I’ve got a 6″inline fan. I just hope that it’s enough to pull a yield of better than a pound I will be happy,As this is my first led only grow so hopefully it all,goes well.I hope to gain any and all suggestions so thanks,let me know what everyone thinks of my homemade tent?

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s my gals after a haircut,no more holding them back,I’ve got 780 watts of great spectrum over them now!

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s a picture of 4 of my girls I just flipped to bud on the 1st can’t wait until I get the net full under the SE 5000 I won, thanks again SF.

Brad104
      Participant

Well here’s the six gals now they are shorter than I wanted but I believe that they are going to produce well.I hope anyway, anyhow it’s going to be a nice yield for I added six skunks to the tent too so a total of 12 plants in a 4×8 with two six inch inline fans one push and one pulling also 2 clip on fans one on each end of the tent and a 9 inch fan on the floor the tents temperature is staying between 76-80degree F I just hope theese next 7 weeks they get around half again as much bigger if not double but definitely got about 20 tops per plant can’t wait to see what it ends up being!

Brad104
      Participant

Theese ladies have been under bud for 33 days today and they’re all looking very good,as I stated in my skunk grow journal,my camera is broken on my phone,but I will update with a picture very shortly.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close