Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Nutrients “what’s your favorite?

10 voices
15 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

I’ve recently switched to advanced nutrients sensi grow and bloom pH perfect and it’s worked great for me!

Nate
      Participant

I’ve been rocking Green planet nutrients. Originally I was using their Medi One line, but I’m going to be switching to the dual fuel line from them once I turn on the Autopots. I had been using Magnifical from Remo nutrients as well. I spoke to someone from the Green Planet Instagram who said I shouldn’t need any added calmag if I’m using tap water. I’m also going to try Cyco Silica if I can get the reservoir to not precipitate with it in there.

spaceman79
        Participant

Advanced Nutrients have worked very well for me too. I use Iguana juice grow + bloom, Voodoo juice and organic sensi-cal. When I run out I think i will try the phperfect line.

Ive also started using Gaia Green soil amendments on one plant and so far its looking great.

Racky
      Participant

Ive used advanced nutrients and fox farm. I like fox farm a lil bit more. It took a min to get use to dosage but once that is dialed in fox farm is my go to for now.

Brad104
        Participant

I’ve never done anything with the silica either but I’m thinking of trying it out for the first time on my next upcoming run though any help would be appreciated, believe that!

Nate
        Participant

Apparently it can be a bit tricky to keep it from precipitating your other nutrients out of solution, and you have to add it to your nute mix in a specific order in order to avoid it. From what I understand, you have to add it to water that’s below a pH of 8, and then add your calmag, and then your base nutrients. Although I only used it for the first run last time, so I may not be the best one to ask. I read most of this from this article: https://manicbotanix.com/silicon-in-hydroponics/#:~:text=While%20no%20research%20exists%20to,the%20risk%20of%20nutrient%20precipitation.

Brad104
      Participant

Replying to @racky I used envy part a and b back in late 90s then we went to rockwool 1 a and b  then envy grow and bloom for a long while until I guess a year now I’ve been doing the advanced nutrients,I wish you the best growing and in this great competition here by spider farmer.

Also I swear I almost tryed the fox farm 3 part with the micro bloom but in the end I chose advanced nutrients. I am second guessing myself now,that’s cool though maybe I will try it on a couple plants

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

If I had the bank for all the various bottles of goop, I’d go strictly House and Garden Van de Zwaan, but I’m one of the poors, using a lot of second hand grow gear and chems that’ve been gifted to me.    Currently feeding my babies a mix of GH Hard Water micro, van de zwaan soil A&B, GH Floralicious Plus, Green Planet Massive Bloom, GH Liquid Koolbloom.  Currently out of van de zwaan Amino blend and roots excelurator, but that stuff worked great on my last run.  GH pH up/down.  Remo cloning gel.

Atom
      Participant

Technaflora nutrients FTW 🤘

Brad104
      Participant

I do like the recipe for success by tecna flora @adammarsh

Cannabliss
      Participant

I’ve used advanced nutes connoisseur line for soil & the entire “master growers” schedule (all the bottles) I was very pleased, but my pockets weren’t.

Fox farm trio is pretty good as well if used right. (Start low & feed according to the plant) However I don’t like how we’re quick to need big bloom again.

GH maxibloom I have used with success from start to finish. Love it’s simplicity.

Foop organic liquids I used in one of my last runs & the $100 starter kit didn’t last a whole grow for 1 five gallon pot. Ran out of bloom A+B in week 4 of flower.

Dr Earth organics – The best I’ve tried. So easy. No regrets. Spent about $50 on 2x 4.4lb bags I believe, and it looks like I had enough to run 6-7 more plants in 7 gal pots.

I have finished up my advanced bottles.

Finishing off the GH maxibloom  in my current grow.
      Will be starting a trial with Athena Nutrients next run.

Brad104
      Participant

ive heard nothing but good things about the Athena line bro @cannabliss I wish you the best on your next run,but from the looks of your plants you don’t need any luck bro you are a good grower already from my take bro!

Treetrunk422
      Participant

Jacks 321 works great for me and it’s super cheap per lb in 25lb bags. I prefer salts to bottled nutrients but only because you can only dissolve so much salts in water and sending the bottles and water increases price of production and shipping ect.

Reyden
      Participant

Questo ciclo è interamente preparato con Super Soil di Dogma Organics ( 4 componenti ) che ho miscelato insieme al terriccio bio bizz mix leggero e quindi userò solo acqua per tutto il ciclo…le piante sono in forma e senza nessuna carenza 💚

Dogma Organics è produttore del primo Super Soil a livello Europeo ed un marchio italiano.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Brad104
        Participant

I’ve never given the Jack’s nutrients but am thinking about giving them a try too these advance nutrients work well but are expensive 😅 and I truly wish to go with the cheaper

antonina
      Participant

My favorite nutrient has to be DHT Blocker (I’ll leave this here if you’re interested). It’s not just about its benefits for hair health; I find that it also helps me maintain a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Plus, it’s great for gamers like me who spend a lot of time in front of screens. DHT Blocker gives me that extra boost to stay focused and perform at my best, both in gaming and in everyday life.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close