Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Outdoor Grow

last updated by Racky 1 year, 6 months ago
3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

How long do your outdoor plants take? I got a bruce banner clone at end of may and put it in a 5 gallon bucket outside. Its oct 16th and its still going!!!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Racky
      Participant

Didnt expect this tho!!

Attachments:
      Keith
      Participant

That thing looks like it’ll be difficult to trim. But very nice as well. I wish i could grow outside. I had 3 nice plants going but got nervous and pulled them up

Brad104
      Participant

She’s definitely a late one but where I’m at in KY we’ve still not had our first frost.I was always told by the older farmers that it’s fine until the first frost and then pull it.Ive used this in the past and did well, actually I got more than 2 weeks more than if I would have cut it early and I am glad I waited. It’s a great looking plant @racky for you know I have bragged on it for a while now, but it’s well deserved bro, believe that

Keith
      Participant

Are you behind enemy lines too @Brad104?

Brad104
      Participant

It’s depends on what time I get them out of I get them out of their hot bed or however you do it.I try weather permitting to get them out in March if I can get them in the ground by then I will be harvesting around the 3 rd or 4th week of September if I can’t get them out until April then it’s almost always going to go until the 1st day of squirrel 🐿️ season

Racky
      Participant

Yeah i try and get mine out as early as I can. Our weather here though does not really warm up and stay warm until june. September it starts getting cold and usually have our first snowfall by HALLOWEEN. Now that I have my indoor setup I can start my plants indoor and then switch em to outdoor when weather breaks and then start my next indoor grow,  keeping it cycling like that 365 days a year.

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close