Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Points?

last updated by Racky 1 year, 5 months ago
4 voices
9 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

I know i never had a chance at this contest. I am just glad I was able to get help here and try and help others here.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Brad104
      Participant

Same here am I glad to be leading still after my deduction for the newsfeed like and welcome people after they had already joined the forum although I didn’t start the complaining all I done was let known all I done was participate even if others don’t think my question or answers aren’t up to professor standards but hey I never let on like I have not tried to be where I am since day 1 and I am glad I’m still here and I do hope to win the first prize I’ve never tried for anything this hard before and I am going to keep giving it my all for the last 50 hours of the contest too!        Good luck to all!

Atom
        Participant

You absolutely right and you get alot of respect atleast from me. You handled it like a man and it says alot about you. Your looking pretty set to win atleast one of the lights so even if you end up with the SF light you’ll be happy with that trust me. We all wanted to win but we also wanted it to be fair. I don’t think subtracting yalls  points was a bad move but how they did it I don’t agree with. They should of ended that along time ago, before you had a chance to get that many points. I like spider farmer and don’t want to bad mouth them or anything like that. But doing it this way has caused unnecessary problems that could have been solved by maintaining the points better, and making it clear from the start that they would take the points. At the end of day, it’s there show and there choice. Hopefully next contest will be different 🙏

Somatek
      Participant

Glad you’ve found the forum useful, that’s more important then the points or winning a contest that was poorly implemented considering there’s only one person who cares about them at this point and everyone else lost interest now that Keith’s decided to leave the site over how it played out.

Brad104
      Participant

I would not leave the site regardless of if I win anything I have honestly enjoyed talking with others in here and you’ve gave me tons of advice.I hope that we can talk about things later, for I do value your opinion @somatek,but I will leave you be I’m going to stick with what I am doing and I apologize to you here and now I am truly sorry somatek and I have to go water my plants I will be back in about an hour Thank you again for all of your help to me and everyone else

Racky
      Participant

I dont have enough time in the day to earn 6, 000 points lol i sign on in before work, during work and after work. I went to bed one night being in first place but when I woke I was being beat and not by just a lil bit. That is when i just started using this place for questions and answers and to show off my plants. Everyone have a Happy Halloween!!! See ya all RIU

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Brad104
        Participant

I had the time unfortunately,but in the end I am not going to be there in 1st place. @keith and I both had major point rollbacks, I have even been dropped again 200 but I suppose that we are the only ones sanctioned.It is what it is I am not upset with anyone and I am going to be happy if I win anything for my time on here. Thank you @spiderfarmer for the amazing contest,it’s been a learning experience and I am most appreciated for the chance at any prize thank you and congratulations @somatek ,@keith @atom and @cannabliss  Thank you all and happy Halloween. To every body!

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Brad104.
      Racky
      Participant

Who won what tho

Brad104
      Participant

I don’t know yet no word I doubt it’s me they keep taking points away from me,but I’d be excited as can be of I would win it I can hope hopefully I will get an email I don’t know maybe the professor will chime in I’ve never won anything before bro,but I thank you for asking good morning and I wish you the best your crops looking good bro too

Racky
      Participant

Still no word on who won what?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close