Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Pollinate with silver Colloidal

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
4 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

This will be my first attempt in a couple of weeks to pollinate with Silver Colloidal 20ppm. It is suggested to use anything from 15ppm to 30ppm. And then about a week before flowering to daily spray for up to 2 weeks after.

I want to know will I be able to spray outside the tent let it sit and put later back with the others not pollinated?

Any suggestions?

Atom
      Participant

I’m interested to hear anything on this topic as I’m going to try and do this myself after about 2 months. Bought new tent set up for this purpose and clone room after a bit of breeding.

I’ve never done it all but it seems pretty straightforward. I’m worried a bit about possible pollen getting into my other tents. There fairly close but I have all separate fans I each tent.

Keith
      Participant

I’m interested too.  Been wanting to look into this.

Brad104
      Participant

I would love for someone or both of you guys to post a video, for I’m interested to see how you pollinate

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Well when times comes I will give an update on the experience. And include some pictures – hopefully it will be a success

Atom
      Participant

I’ll definitely share my experience. In the mean time here’s my set up for breeding room. Ac infinity 2×4 tent with 4 inch inline and intake. With an SF2000 to boot.

Just gotta flower these out then I can start the new adventure!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close