Forums

Home Forums Q&A Posting pictures from a mobile phone

6 voices
19 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

I am not sure how to post photos I’ve tried with no success I hit the photo button on the huge menu beside the video button and it wants to know where I’m downloading from I typed in files to no avail and it wants the number of the picture I am just lost ha ha. Yeah I’m high on great grass and I am not so techy if you know what I mean! Please help and thank you in advance

Spider Farmer
      Keymaster

hi, do you have this button on you  page?

Brad104
      Participant

Thank you spider farmer!

Brad104
      Participant

I appreciate the information I had to switch it to desktop version to get the full display of the menu to post so android users may need to go to desktop version.

Brad104
      Participant

I can only post photos with the button you showed me @spiderfarmer.While I am in desktop version of my phone.Today I can’t find anywhere to which I can go to get to be able to have the menu to be able to switch to desktop.Im using an android Samsung A12 if this information helps.Thank you in advance.

Atom
        Participant

Turn your phone sideways, it’s the only way I’ve found to get around it. Also if you take pictures this way, they will show up right side up 🤷🏼‍♂️

Brad104
      Participant

I am appreciate that information, do you have to be on desktop version or can you just send it I’m going to try it without desktop version now,thank you

Brad104
      Participant

I am appreciate that information, do you have to be on desktop version or can you just send it I’m going to try it without desktop version now,thank you I just did it and it worked like a charm good looking out @adammarsh thanks 🙏 bro

Keith
      Participant

That’s good I was doing it but now they have a spot at the bottom

Brad104
      Participant

I’m still having problems getting my phone to where the 3 dots menu come up so I am able to switch it to desktop version anyone know what I can do until I luck back to it I’m trying to post pictures and are not able to

TIA

Brad104
      Participant

I finally figured out if I log out and in it gives the 3 dots option to select.I hope this can help someone else

Anonymous
      Inactive

Lol I been trying to figure this place out, I’m on a phone no real plans on going to desktop, but I am having multiple issues trying to figure out how to do multiple things.

They seem to be working on it, so I just I’m just waiting and using the options I can figure out. Only way I can upload photos is in a forum like this, or on profile page by updating my avatar or background. Tried to post a forum post a few times and couldn’t figure out how.

😂🤣😂🤣😂 Maybe it’s just me and I’m not interweb savay.

Brad104
        Participant

I’m not 🚫 to savy with the internet, either @pilted so don’t feel bad.Ive been here for 2 weeks now and trying to get everything figured out and as you said.Spider farmer forum has been fixing all issues ASAP.So until everything is fixed or if you can’t figure something out, just holler and I will help you out anyway I can bro, alright!

Anonymous
      Inactive

You talking about this button? I try to click it but nothing happens.

Anonymous
      Inactive

@brad104 This is only way I can get pictures to upload to my profile. These two options.

Brad104
      Participant

Here’s a screenshot you tap the button that’s on the second row under the down symbol below the word visual the button you will tap looks to me like there’s a picture of a mountain on it and it’s directly in front of the video upload button it’s got a play sign so press on the picture button with your phone turned sideways on desktop and then press the button that spider farmer forum shows me on this post and you will be sent directly to your files then.I know this is a long and detailed explanation but I hope it is able to help you out @pilted.     Don’t hesitate to ask me anything else to help you out or what ever bro alright

Nate
      Participant

This one:

Nate
      Participant

And then drag the box over until you see this button:

Nate
      Participant

Or turn your phone should work too. You also have to wait until the text box fills in before you hit ok otherwise it won’t work.

Brad104
      Participant

Thanks @ Nate I wasn’t able to get my phone switched to desktop quick enough to post, sometimes it takes over an hour I suppose it’s where I am on a 100 dollar android 😅 Nevertheless thank you again @nate

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close