Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Samsung LM301H Evo diodes!

3 voices
5 replies
  • Author
      Loves2Trim
      Participant

I hope spider farmer keeps up with rising tech. I just had a long conversation at the hydro store about the differences between the LM301B diodes the current spider farmer lights use, vs LM301H Horticulture diodes. I don’t know if he was just trying to be a salesman but he said my lights are my current limiting factor and the reason why I don’t have hard buds with that dispensary bag appeal. I’m using 3 SE5000s I thought I was pretty well strapped now I feel like an upgrade! Friends TALK ME OUT OF IT!  What’s all your opinions?!?

Atom
      Participant

Its very strain depending. Your looking fpr something kinda like this? This is grape pupil V2 (the pink cut) grown under SF4000. Its about 8 months old now, i cut this one out of rotation in favor of purple. The purple also hard buds, not quite as hard but larger.

Imo the guy is just trying to make a sale. Ive never grown under those other dioeds but can say for sure you can get very dense, dispensary look from the 301B.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Loves2Trim
      Participant

Im certainly getting closer. Ive upgraded my water quality and Temp/RH control this grow. As for plant diet Ive added Mykos upon transplant, will put Recharge into soil as recommended and adding silica do the mix.

Brad104
        Participant

That recharge is definitely something I will no longer ever be without!, I have been reading about the Diodes too @ loves2trim and everything I can see is that homegrowers will not be able to tell a difference in between the 301b and the 301h if I did decide to go with the 301 h I believe I would try to get a hlg scorpion 🦂 Diablo 650 looks like a beast friend but for what they want for the thing just keep on pumping them 5000s my friend. Best of luck to you always

Atom
        Participant

You’ll find that recharge will make a big difference. It actually a bit ridiculous how much it’s changed my quality of plants, and I’m sure I sound like a salesman by now lol. The main difference ive seen is i rarely see deficiency or ph issues. Just remember it’s a nitrogen boosting additive, and will also boost nutrient uptake. So you may find you need a bit less of other nutes. You’ll likley want to stop using about halfway into flower. You could probably keep using whole grow, I’ve never done it, stoping halfway was recommended to me so I’ve gone with that.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Im a little ashamed to admit, scorpion diablo were the fixtures I had in mind. I will wait on a light upgrade until I burn out a fixture and somebody runs and proves LM301H Evo diodes from the tip bin. As far as Recharge I wanted an easy means to replace the rigamarole of compost tea. I believe dry soil is the enemy to your microbial colony and fabric pots make it necessary to continue to promote the good bacteria.  Upsizing to 7 gallon fabric from 5 gallon should help the soil provide a better home for colony life as well.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close