Forums

Home Forums Q&A Search bar proper way to use it

3 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

I’ve been using my search bar and type in ideas that I have to post about, just like the bugs post I just typed in bugs and it said that there was nothing,but in actually I posted about spider mites on 10-1 so I feel when I typed in bugs that that post should have popped so I’d know not to post even though my new post isn’t about spider mites it’s about gnats and but they will be people thinking I’m spamming trying to get points when in truth I have not any way is there anyone else who’s typed something into the search bar and it said no it doesn’t exist if you think this post is untrue type in bugs in the search bar I know my first post about mites doesn’t show and seeing how I smoke for pain and anxiety I don’t have much of a memory so if anyone can help on this post please do.

Nate
      Participant

I was trying to use the search bar the other day, and things I know for sure had the words I was searching for didn’t show up. So I’m thinking that the search function isn’t fully working yet. And I wouldn’t stress too much about accidentally posting about a topic that’s already been posted. You can’t be expected to be checking for sure that there’s no other threads on it at this point. I’d say as long as you aren’t intentionally just posting spam to win, they I wouldn’t worry about it too much man.

Brad104
      Participant

I definitely appreciate the feedback on this bro thanks @nate

Cannabliss
      Participant

I think the key in this is to utilize tags & key words. If you type in pest. You will see a thread. I’m gonna try it out with a few more things.

Brad104
      Participant

I believe that you are 100% correct @cannabliss for I knew I’d seen something about a subject I was going to post about and it came back as nothing found,so I think I also have seen where that you have already said and which I am doing in my newer post is posting as many tag words for the post that we are working on and discussing and that should definitely keep down unwanted threads bro .I know myself and others are posting a lot to try and receive these Wonderful prizes being offered.I think that @spider farmer could have been a little more clearer with what we post about and either put it in it’s own post to which it belongs you still receive 5 points so what the hell.I know I’m in the lead as far as points go,biti don’t know what is going to happen when all’s said and done,but I wish you the best of luck @cannabliss and once more quoting you my friend I wish we could all win one of these amazing prizes offered to us @spiderfarmer

• Thanks again @cannabliss your a good dude and a very skilled grower my friend

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close