Home Forums Grow Journal Spider Farmer 2000 for my indoor grow.

last updated by canonballs 2 months ago
12 voices
35 replies
  • Author
      420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Test

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

I purchased the 2000 series about a year and a half ago. I have ran two cycles with it and has worked well. This will be my first official journal of my grow. This was the start of the Growers Choice Seeds, “Middlefork”.Starting of the Middlefork

asa.eco
      Participant

Nice seedlings, what are the parents of the Middlefork? And whats the growroom size?

420REAPERMAN
        Participant

I have a 5×5′ tent. The “Middlefork” is their Mendocino Purps version. As far as Growers Choice Seeds info they have none on strain make-up. In “Leafly, and Seed Fair” strain detail I found that it was a DJ Short Blueberry and Dutch Treat combined and hales from Washington. I don’t know how “Growers Choice Seeds” got the strain or if it is truly from Washington origin.

Somatek
        Participant

There’s a lot of resellers that buy generic white label seeds, slap their brand on it and sell them as their own, which is likely the case.  In the end all that matters is how the plants grow, not what name the seeds have…

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Are you growing these in a tent or a room?

I am curious what the max space for vegging with this light is..

I am looking to replace my veg room after I finish the flower room, but Im not sure if the 2000 will be close to enough

420REAPERMAN
        Participant

The 2000 only lights up half of my 5×5′ tent. You would need a much bigger light for a room.

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Week 4 GCS MdlFrk

canonballs
        Participant

I’ve just set up a 2’x4’ tent with the 2000. I’m a total novice! Do I need air coming into the tent if I have 4” in-line fan and filter along with an oscillating fan.

I keep reading that I need to have a pipe coming into from the outside, I’ve seen a reply from admin in Q&A stating that this should be enough circulation of air and don’t require an additional intake fan.

If you don’t mind sharing what’s your take on this and what did you do for your previous successful grows please? I can see from the pictures your no padawan 😂

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Week 6

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Week 11

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Week 11

Brad104
        Participant

That’s an impressive plant dude

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Mainlined one of the plantss

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Mainline Time!

Brad104
        Participant

That looks like you done a professional job mainlining that lady there bro I mean it excellent 👌 job bro

Brad104
      Participant

I’d love to learn to mainline, going to give it a whirl soon

420REAPERMAN
        Participant

You have to try it for sure.

Atom
      Participant

Just got me one if these for 4×2. How many plants you run and what size pots?

420REAPERMAN
        Participant

I only run about 3 to 4. I usually have 2 photo’s going and 2 autos. Right now I have the two I have posted, and one “Mango Smile” from “Mephisto Genetics.” I like the “Rain-Science” growbags. I have two of the white, Ten gallon bags. I also have, one of the auto growbags and that thing is awesome. I really like it.

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Cannabliss
      Participant

They’re coming out great. Nice training. Love scrog grows as well. Pushing yield to the limits is fun 🔥🔥🔥 (limits as in within your grow space)

Brad104
      Participant

Looks like it is working like a charm 😂  I would love to see one in action and I could be around someone who knows what it can do

Area 415
      Participant

Plants looks dope my guy. I’ve personally never wound the branches to the scrog only ever super cropped them and  laid them on top. Have you tried both methods? Do you have a preferred one?

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Here are a few more pics of the plant here.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Middleforks!

420REAPERMAN
      Participant

Elena
        Participant

Hey, that’s great to hear about your success with the 2000 series! Starting a grow journal sounds like a cool idea. How’s the Middlefork strain treating you so far? By the way, how are you finding the lighting setup with the 2000 series for this grow? Any tips or tricks you’re trying out with the lighting this time? Can’t wait to hear more about your progress!

IGComment
      Participant

Discover our top-notch promotion services on Instagram and Threads at igcomment.com!

Boost your social media presence with our innovative strategies and quality solutions. Join the ranks of satisfied clients who have skyrocketed their engagement and visibility. Don’t miss out on transforming your online influence—visit igcomment.com now and see the difference for yourself!

AventurineLe
      Participant

Quality-of-life improvements are a key focus in Diablo 4 Season 5. The user interface has been refined for better clarity and accessibility, making it easier for players to manage their inventory, skills, and quests. Performance optimizations have also been implemented, ensuring a smoother gameplay experience even in the most intense battles. These enhancements demonstrate the developers’ commitment to providing a polished and enjoyable experience for all players, regardless of their level of experience.

The narrative of Diablo 4 continues to evolve in Season 5, with new storylines and lore expansions that delve deeper into the game’s rich mythology. Players will uncover the secrets of the ancient Spellblade order and their role in the ongoing battle against the forces of darkness. The season’s storyline is intricately woven into the gameplay, with quests and events that reveal new aspects of the game’s lore. This narrative depth adds an extra layer of immersion, making the world of Sanctuary feel more alive and compelling.

Multiplayer gameplay has also received attention in Season 5. The introduction of new cooperative events and activities encourages players to team up and tackle challenges together. The revamped guild system allows for better organization and communication among members, fostering a sense of community and collaboration. Whether teaming up to defeat powerful world bosses or participating in guild-specific events, Season 5 offers numerous opportunities for players to engage with each other and form lasting bonds.

Buy Diablo 4 Gold at MMOexp.com, safe and comfortable transactions, and years of experience to ensure the security of your account.

Topic tags

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close