Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Spider Farmer Indoor Growing Social Network Activity(10.1-10.31)

last updated by Nick Gaylord 2 months ago
67 voices
205 replies
  • Author
      Spider Farmer
      Keymaster

Hello guys,
      Spider Farmer’s social network is here. You guys can share your experience or talk anything about indoor growing here.

All of your positive actions will earn points.  Points can redeem Spider Farmer vouchers to purchase any grow kits.  🙂 Check the rules here.

To celebrate the forum launch, we have prepared some prizes for you guys. 😆

Active on the forum will get points, and we have set up a leaderboard.

The top five members will get a prize. Check the rank here. The leaderboard will be settled on 10.31(24:00 pm)

Here are the prizes 😎

NO1: Spider Farmer SE5000 LED Grow Light x1

NO2: Spider Farmer SF2000 LED Grow Light x1

NO3: Spider Farmer 70x140cm Grow Tent x1

NO4: Spider Farmer 6″ Inline Fan x1

NO5: Spider Farmer 48×20 Heat Mat(2 packs) x1

Activity End!

Thank you for your contributions to the forum, we will prepare more interesting activities for you guys in the future.

Cannabliss
      Participant

Awesome way to get the ball rolling 😛

Looking forward to seeing this space grow.
      pun heavily intended :mrgreen:

NoWorryLeaf
        Participant

Wow! Awesome prices

Anonymous
        Inactive

Ha.. nice

MacHighver
        Participant

Just love having another community to share grows with one another. And having another place to help fellow growers become the best that they inspire to be.

Michael Bubrowski
        Participant

I own both the SF 1000. and SF4000 both are stellar lights.

how do set this page to a App button?? I really don’t wanna keep going into my email to find the site.. any help would be appreciated 🙏

Cannabliss
        Participant

I don’t believe that’s been set up yet. As of now, we’re restricted to the actual site.

However you can bookmark it in your browser for easier access. If I find a quicker way that brings us straight in, I’ll be sure to share the info.

slobby
        Participant

Waouw so cool i hope to win something….

G-Oregonix
        Participant

Thank you for the opportunity 😍

[email protected]
        Participant

Thanks for putting this together I have a sf2000 it has done great for me would love to add more to it

Crystal Anderson
        Participant

Thank you spider farmer for always bringing growers together

Brucewaynegardens
        Participant

Nice to see another place to post my garden pics and conect with grower

nectarfiedfarmer
        Participant

This is awesome. Growers need more platforms like this where we aren’t shadow banned. Looking forward to this.

possum_87
        Participant

Thanks for such a wonderful opportunity! Will definitely be letting other fellow growers know about the forum so they can join 🥳

Eaton Beaver
        Participant

Very cool! Nice to be here.

EZ DWC
        Participant

Is this a spider farmer sponsored site? If it is you should get ahold of CRACKBABIES on coco. He can help with making this site smoother. He’s just skilled at this web site stuff.

whippysloth
        Participant

Awesome thanks for the opportunity

Rossco14
        Participant

I love spider farmer ❤️❤️❤️

Brad104
        Participant

Thanks @spiderfarmer for the great 🏆 prize 🏆 I do appreciate you guys!, I can’t wait to receive the awesome prize I’ve won!

pablo
        Participant

Great prizes thanks SF

pablo
        Participant

Love my new grow tent.

Attachments:
        You must be logged in to view attached files.
        [email protected]
        Participant

Excited for the chance to win!

GOOD LUCK🍀 EVERYONE

[email protected]
        Participant

Working on my 8th indoor grow Fam! Super excited for the chance to win a light & step up my “grow game”✌🏼👍🏼🎉💃

Attachments:
        MasaFreah
        Participant

Never knew this forum existed till I cam across fb and knew I had to sign up any way what do u guys think of my set up? #spiderfarmer420

Attachments:
      Racky
      Participant

i would love to own anything spider farmer.  

tch
      Participant

Looking forward to seeing the Forum grow.

Sean Moore
        Participant

I would love it

Cannabliss
        Participant

The lights are great.  No extreme heat issues & industry leading hardware.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Very nice. What’s the strain?

Cannabliss
        Participant

Lit Farms / Grandiflora genetics collab – Ice cream sundae

Sundae Driver (Jack Herer Cup winner)

x

Project 4516 (Grandiflora cut)

Racky
      Participant

It will be awesome having another forum for growing

Brad104
        Participant

Hopefully with knowledgeable people right

Sean Moore
      Participant

So cool 😎 this is a great, looking forward to meeting all

Brad104
        Participant

I agree

Racky
      Participant

I originally wanted the sf 4000 or atleast the sf 2000 but due to buying everything at once for indoor. I had to opt out for a tsl 2000 cuz it was cheaper. I will be getting spider farmer stuff for xmas.

Atom
        Participant

I have both a sf2000 and sf4000. You can’t go wrong with either light. What sold me on them was the 100k hour run time. If you consider you need to replace HPS bulbs twice a year, and you buy hortilux bulbs, that’s about 150$ a year just in bulbs. You save money in bulbs alone, then there’s electricity bill.

Strictly.Simple.Grows
      Participant

This is a great way to get people to the forum! Excited to see this place get populated! Keep growing yall! Oh, and good luck on the giveaway!

Crystal Anderson
        Participant

The savings start at day one that is for sure!  Running hid is just a cheap initial in comparison but as you know a heavy bill monthly which always makes you wish you have overhead for led from jump

sjdbc420
      Participant

Hello 😊✌️Love this new forum that SpiderFarmer has set up.

EZ DWC
        Participant

I’ve increased my watts for the winter. Would be nice to win.

EZ DWC
        Participant

I’ve increased my watts for the winter. Would be nice to win. I have heard good things about their fixtures. Had no idea they made tents. Ive thought of getting one. I’m just using a small bedroom and in the winter difficult to heat. I figure putting a tent set up in there on an opposite light cycle might prevent waisting the energy on a space heater.

Anonymous
      Inactive

Hello everyone. And happy growing. Anyone else’s outdoor girls looking like the will be ready within a week?

Cannabliss
        Participant

Actually yes 

Cannabliss
      Participant

How do we like posts?

Spider Farmer
        Keymaster

hi, the like button is on the top of the posts.

Cannabliss
        Participant

Thank you. I ended up finding it.

Keith
        Participant

Is there a certain amount of time/ points I need to be able to like?  The like button doesn’t seem to be there.

EZ DWC
        Participant

I’m sure in time it will all get fixed.. Hell I use coco for awhile and still can’t figure out how to start a grow diary. Its sad.

tch
      Participant

@spider farmer I am really trying to use this and would like to be active, but the whole interface is clunky and difficult to navigate.  At least on my phone anyway.   The pics upload sideways and it’s hard to get to where you want to go. It may just be that I’m getting older and more resistant to change, but man, this is driving me bananas.

Is anybody else having these issues?   I can tell by some of the profile pics that y’all have the same upload issue.

Brad104
        Participant

Replying to,,,@ Keith As far as I know there’s not any stipulations about that.If you are having trouble,try commenting first then hit the like at the top of the post and then it should be fine at least that’s how it has been working with me.I hope this helps you out some bro

Pj Diaz
      Participant

In it to win it.

GrowMonster
        Participant

Agreed this is the worse! Not easy not smooth.

Anonymous
        Inactive

Definitely not easy. It is new though. So I’m sure there will be changes coming.

Brad104
        Participant

Yeah I am having problems uploading pictures and etc but after I cropped a picture it finally uploaded.Wish everyone the best

HippyFarmer420
        Participant

Im having the same problems, I really want to post here but its had to do so.

It’s delayed, I cant post a thread, “I manage to start 1 but it took several reposts and then when I tried to prep the Grow Journal it wont upload..

Pics are sideways, upside down and gets an old man dizzy..

I dont see like buttons, I hit reply and it doesn’t reply, I’ll keep trying..

Eventually I’ll get a Grow Journal up.

Keith
        Participant

I’m also experiencing these issues on my phone.  What’s up tch?  It’s Clayton from riu.  You get them lights up and running yet?

Atom
        Participant

A work around I’ve found is to take pictures with phone sideways. It will post them looking the right way. Or course this won’t help with previous pictures

Cannabliss
        Participant

This works!

edit: however on a pc/laptop we’re screwed. At least I am.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 6 months ago by Cannabliss.
        Atom
        Participant

Yes but they are definitely working on it.  It just rolled out so gotta expect some bugs and bumps.

Cannabliss
      Participant

I think we are dealing with a single site operator.

Redeye_Master
      Participant

It does feel like it needs a little tweaking but like @tch I’m on my phone so maybe it’s different.

still gotta love the SF giveaway lol

Brad104
      Participant

Great to be in another contest with a spider farmer prizes involved! Best of luck to all

MacHighver
      Participant

Criley00
      Participant

I love it!!!

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

For some reason I cant get a journal to upload..

This site is a bit buggy atm and hopefully will be sorted soon.

Ive tried 3 times to load a comparison journal and it never uploaded.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m also having problems uploading things on the site. Will

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

upskirt shot

Atom
        Participant

Great picture 😁

Brad104
      Participant

Having a bit more luck with some things on this site but still not able to upload a forum topic

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

It’s wonkie as fek for me..

I’m trying to put up a SF4000 vs 600w HPS comparison journal but it wont let me..

I hit reply on someone’s reply and it just goes blank..

Where is the like button? I do not see one on my laptop.

Not sure how I’m expected to be active for points if the site wont let me be active for points..

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Hopefully things get sorted and they keep the point system going after this giveaway..

I’d like to post logs here but it’s confusing the shit out of me, I’m not sure I have enough dabs made up to deal with it “may need to warm up the press”..

Brad104
      Participant

I’m getting the hang of the social network better today.I hope everyone else is doing better with it too.Thanks again spider farmer for your new grow forum.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m digging this new site so much, I hope you guys are all enjoying it as much as I do as well. Best of luck everyone

Nate
      Participant

I’m having issues uploading photos in the forum. I was able to upload pictures for a post on my profile, but I was trying to upload picture of some seedlings on a forum topic that I started, and every time I put pictures (or even links to pictures) in the post, it doesn’t post it. I’ve only been able to have text posts go through.

Nate
        Participant

Nevermind, it’s working now. Not sure what the problem was to begin with.

Brad104
      Participant

Time to get stoned anyone with me.

Cannabliss
        Participant

I’m always here in spirit :mrgreen:

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

I’ll try again tonight to post another Grow Journal, I sure hope it gets fixed..

Nate
        Participant

Same. I’ve tried twice now, and both times it says pending moderation, and then I can’t find it anywhere after that. It’s kind of a pain to write it all out, and then it appears to just poof. It’d be nice if it is actually pending moderator approval, that you could at least find it somewhere to see if there’s any progress on the status of the post.

Nate
        Participant

So I managed to post a grow journal finally. I had to post it as text only, and then post one picture at a time in the thread. It may have worked as a single picture post as well, but I didn’t try. Hopefully it works for you.

Brad104
      Participant

Ok everyone it’s 4:20 time to get stoned and check out the new rob zombie Munsters

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

So what, do I just have to spam these forums with needless chat to win a contest?

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

I don’t think I want to enter a contest where I have to non stop post needless stuff to win..

I dont mind setting up journals and sharing info “I actually would like to post journals here”, but to have a spam contest with needless info just to add up points seems pointless to me.

Stanley Li
      Participant

welcome everyone, been growing for almost 3 years now, but didnt really good at it till this year, just harvested my 2nd good grow after many failed tries the first 2 years. Im trying to win stuff as im trying to grow bigger! drying 13 plants in 5x5

Somatek
        Participant

I’d interpret their line about “all your positive actions will earn you points” to mean that only quality content that adds to the community will get points, I don’t think anyone thinks spamming is a positive action as it’s purely selfish to get yourself ahead instead of being about contributing to a community in a positive way.  Personally I’m not going to spam as it’s not worth my time to win a contest that way, it has no value.  I will be the verbose mofo I always am and share my opinions and experience freely and often, try to help where I can and learn as much as I can from others while doing it.  If that is considered useful, appreciated and positive and I win something then all the better, if not then I’ve done exactly what I do on any social media/forum anyway.

HippyFarmer420
        Participant

@Somatek I cant agree more..

I hope they make the content matter and not just needless posting to gain points for a contest..

That type of mentality will ruin this forum, it will fill up “like it’s starting to” with needless posts that people are just putting out to try and get points..

This should be about information and references for people to look at “and compare” vs a place that people go just to spam up the points.

It’s got me confused if I should just start posting nonsense to get points or if I should just continue to post my journals.

Spider Farmer
        Keymaster

We very much agree with your point of view! The same is true for our original intention of creating the forum. In order to prevent people from posting a lot of spam in order to get points, we have also set the rules for the deduction of points and the upper limit for getting points. Thank you very much for your valuable comments. We will also reward users who publish high-quality content like you. 🙂

Stanley Li
      Participant

Somatek
        Participant

I fully agree, hopefully Spider Farms clarifies things as a new forum is always a golden chance to create a new community vibe and it’d be wonderful to see one formed on accurate data instead of just regurgitated info people have read online and parrot to try and get points.  Especially now that we’re starting to see more accurate, science based info about ganga growing which often contradicts the established norms people assume are true facts, not ideas based on anecdotal experience.

I try to always be clear if my info is anecdotal or something I read in a peer reviewed paper, especially as I tend to come of as blunt when one of my core beliefs is that there is no right way to grow, just the what works for you and meets your needs.  Like I said, personally I’ll respond to posts I have an opinion about or see value in as far as building community but spamming the forum just to win doesn’t make sense.  If I’m going to whore myself out I’m gonna do it properly and sell my body instead; there’s more dignity is sex work, better money/return on time investment plus and who doesn’t want to get their nut off?

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Thanks for the heads up on starting a new journal, I got the comparison journal up and I will be adding to it as we go..

Time for the old hippie to get back to indoor growing!!!

Being able to grow fully indoors again “after fighting my wife for a few years now” is more rewarding then winning any contest.. Super excited for what’s lining up.

FirstCavApache64
      Participant

Thanks Spider Farmer for a new place to check out and another great contest. Wishing you all the best with the new forum!

ShowMeTegridy
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Giggity</p>

ShowMeTegridy
      Participant
      ShowMeTegridy
      Participant

Running autos under the sf1000!

ShowMeTegridy
      Participant
      ShowMeTegridy
      Participant

Hey spiderfarmer!!!

Let’s create some content!!

Was doing sponsorship feelers and vivosun hit me back, haven’t replied because well,,, they’re kinda bunk!

An sf2000 would get you a content bj DAILY for a year!!!

Hit a homie up

asa.eco
      Participant

Thanks SF for the oppurtunity to finlly star my grow jurnal. Ive wanted to start it for some time now and this forum is the perfect excuse and motivation to start one (or two).

ShowMeTegridy
      Participant

Keith
      Participant

This is great.  I’m always interested in a new forum. I’ve got an sf1000 I use in my veg closet and I love it.   Going to go try to figure out how to navigate this forum now.  Will stop back in later.

ShowMeTegridy
      Participant

Keith
        Participant

I had one of those too, lol.

Attachments:
      Redeye_Master
      Participant

Seriously didn’t expect people to rack up points that quick, clearly got more time then me! Lol

I’ll probably give up on this forum and give my efforts back to other forums, I’m not using a SF light anyway always questioned buying one but budget always wins lol

@SpiderFarmer maybe I’ll check back in a few weeks see if the minor glitches are sorted.

Good luck with the giveaway people I think we can all Predict who’s won looooool

HippyFarmer420
        Participant

Hopefully @spiderfarmer checks the substance of these spammed posts..

A bit sad to blast a whole forum with spam just to quickly build up points, literally no substance at all, just spammed replies for points.

Somatek
        Participant

Consider the point system states that deleted threads are -15 points and deleted posts are -5: I imagine they’ll be sorting out the spammers by deleting the low quality content which puts them down overall compared to someone only posting quality content that is useful to the community and not just self serving.  It was pretty comical coming back after being too busy in the grow room yesterday to reply and seeing the explosion of posts.

Keith
        Participant

I doubt it bro.  With their other contests they just want content regardless of quality or not.  In their monthly giveaways you can  enter as many times as you want.  Answer one question, country of origin, then #spiderfarmer.  People will have 20-30 entries before the contest is over.  So I wouldn’t count on it.  Also quality content seems kinda relative.  Who’s defining what a quality post is?  There certainly no guidelines for it in their contest rules.  Can someone who comes here to learn make quality content?  Or is it just the people who’ve been growing for years who can give advice.  I also doubt they’ll be going through deleting people posts who are actively contributing to the start up of a forum.  It’s not a wiki, it’s a place for people to come and talk, bullshit, exchange ideas, jokes, stories, advice, really just whatever they wanna say.  Who’s to say what’s quality about what someone has to say.  This is how I use forums.  I enjoy communicating with people regardless of any type of quality of what their saying.  Half my day is spent riding in a work truck and it gives me joy to build points towards winning a light all while doing what I have already been doing the last 6 months on other forums.  Thanks spider farmer.  Have you gone through my content and judged it for its quality?  As someone who’s quickly come to think they can respect what you have to say I’m a bit curious.  There’s really only a few of us at most who are actively using the forum, so there can’t be too many people your referring to here with “low quality content”.

Keith
      Participant

I think what I like most about this forum is feeling like I’m helping to build it.  We are the first people to use it, we’re creating it.  Creating threads that will be looked at by millions of people over the years.  I just think that’s cool.

Somatek
        Participant

There’s a wonderful opportunity with any new community to raise the bar for quality of info shared.  Even something as simple as using the proper terminology like stigma (the actual name of the white hairs on flowers) instead of pistils (what’s properly the entire flower, ova stigma and fused styles).  Which may seem archaic at this point when the norms are so entrenched in the home grower/underground scene but as we move towards legalization around the world will become increasingly a barrier to learning.  I fully agree it’s a wonderful thing to be a part of, defining a new community and the level/tone of conversations.  Will it become another site where people parrot low quality, potentially inaccurate/false info based on anecdotes or will the focus be on science and established facts?  What a privilege to be a part of and I’m grateful to everyone who’s decided to jump in with all the enthusiasm and passion that defines most growers.

Keith
        Participant

Prob the former.  Just considering there’s prob more people coming to learn than learned people who are trying to teach.  There just seems to be more misinformation than accurate info.  It’s very obvious that you’re going to be a huge help for a lot of us.  Lemme ask you this real quick.  Is it strain or cultivar?  I think it’s cultivar from what I’ve tried to figure out.

Somatek
        Participant

To be perfectly honest neither strain or cultivar is really appropriate but of the two cultivar is the more accurate.  Strain properly only applies to bacteria (possibly some other microbes but I don’t know), cultivar means a cultivate variety of plant in the loosest terms.  In legal plants though cultivars are properly defined by legal standards which they need to meet in terms of consistency of phenotypic expression/homozygousity which equally grants breeders rights to newly developed cultivars so they are the only ones that can profit off of it for x number of years to acknowledge the work that goes into making a new distinct variety.  Dope is more accurately describe as a highly inbred heterozygous gene pool with diverse sub populations that exhibit specific traits in common.  Biotype would be another accurate description as it refers to a group of plants which exhibit the same features; so you could talk about the OG Kush or Blueberry biotype being defined by their unique tastes and effects without implying the level of stability in a true cultivar.  I generally use cultivar or variety as those are easily understood.

Keith
        Participant

Cultivar it is!  What do you do for a living?  How have you learned all this stuff?  Please tell me your a scientist or some such and not a layman like me.  I couldn’t ever forsee myself knowing this much even if I grew for the rest of my life.

Deansgreen
      Participant

calm down, I’m here now

Deansgreen
      Participant

Just got a se7000 loving being able to remove driver from tent

Keith
        Participant

That’s what I need.  I’m using way too much energy to keep the tent cool bc of a light.  If I could take the driver off I bet I use half the energy coming that tent.

Chepesgarden
      Participant

what an amazing brand.

Chepesgarden
      Participant

i´d like to win one of those prizes

Chepesgarden
      Participant

amazing results i got with the SE5000 UPGRADED!!!

Unholyfire
      Participant

Thanks @SpiderFarmer 😎

Keith
      Participant

Where are my threads located.  I found them the other day I thought but now I can’t find them.  I want to update a grow journal but I had to scroll through all the other grow journals to find it.  But I swear I found all my threads somewhere before

Brad104
        Participant

Awesome 👍👍👍 Thank you again spider farmer for these great prizes! I’m beyond stoked. Thanks for this wonderful opportunity!

HippyFarmer420
      Participant

Hopefully you keep the point system going after this contest..

I just don’t have time right now to be posting non stop on forums, I have a full outdoor that Im dealing with right now that is taking up all my time.

I wont be done with the outdoor in time to post enough to catch up, priorities eh..

Hopefully the points system stays and I can use this when I go for some more light upgrades 🙂

Brad104
      Participant

I am hoping you can go ahead and let everyone know, what you guys are going to consider quality posts, Well my posts aren’t worded as well as some of the others.I am the current leader and I think everything that I have posted is quality information.Im not trying to do anything that goes against the contest rules,but I would also like to know that my points are correct and if you think I’ve done something wrong.I would like to be advised of it.For I don’t wish to win by cheating and I have not cheated the reason I am the points leader is because I stay logged in at the least 7 hours a day.I try to answer any questions to the best of my ability! I would just like for you guys to please look over my content and hopefully you will see that I have not posted anything to just gain points.I can deal with haters hating.Im just trying to play the contest at the best of my ability.I appreciate a timely response back.I thank you spider farmer, for the opportunity to win one of these amazing products.

Thanks you can reply here on the open forum it doesn’t have to be messaged, for I want everyone of my fellow growers to know that I have not cheated to get were I’m at it’s been from dedication to the forum daily.

Thank you spider farmer

Sincerely

Brad104

Keith
        Participant

Is someone accusing you of cheating?

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Thank You Spider Farmer For The Opportunity! Currently Running 3 SE5000s with the elusive Spider Farmer Light Controller and SF 6inch Spider Farmer Fan With Controller keeping a 5 x 12 tent nice and Happy. Love all your stuff guys keep it up!!!

Keith
      Participant

When I log in it’s usually to update a grow journal or check a thread I created.  Having a tab where I could quickly access my threads would help a bunch.  Unless I’m doing it wrong what I have to do is go to home, open my profile, open the forum tab from the menu on my profile page then they’re there.  Which isn’t too bad but I didn’t think the suggestion would hurt.  Thanks for creating this forum for us.

Brad104
      Participant

Has anyone else had any problems with the forum in the past few days since spider farmer forum fixed everything,cause I have not.I just wanted to know if anyone else had any since then.Also I wish to thank spider farmer forum once again for the customer service and support it’s superb, and thanks again for the giveaway spider farmer forum!

Nate
      Participant

Is there any way to remove the scroll to top button while writing a response? At least on mobile? I’ve been accidentally hitting it while trying to post a link in the text box, and I go to click on the cog wheel and because of the keyboard coming up, and then I’ll be all the way at the top and have to scroll all the way down.

Crystal Anderson
      Participant

I have not had the pleasure of running any spider farmer lights yet, but I am currently running mars hydro fc e 8000 and would like to run a side by side. Spider farmer has been beckoning me since I brought a tent. It’s the finest quality tent of my tents I’ve acquired. No light leakage, super solid and not easily damaged. My next investment will be anything for a 5×5 coverage ideally versatile for both veg and flower. What do you think from the spider farmer line up  would be superior to my mars hydro fc e 8000? I’m looking to pick up a few lights and would love some suggestions.

Attachments:
      Teamflight_gemstar
      Participant

Let’s win some awesome spiderfarmer gear!!!! Much love family may the odds be forever in our favor ! Stay medicated !

Brad104
        Participant

The se 7000 and the se 1000 I believe both would be superior if you are running the fce the reason I say the 7000 is because of the Samsung diodes instead of the bridgelux if you were running the plain fc series I’d say only the se 1000 but where the fce are a good light,cause the g line of SF uses bridgelux diodes just like the fce so the se is equivalent to the fc close in stats from my knowledge but I say that the se 7000 and the se 1000 answers your question hopefully, best of luck with your grow

Brwn.skn.greenthmb
      Participant

Yee haw!! Let’s go! Goodluck to everyone and I’ll say it now, I know I won’t be in the top 5 so those 5 folks enjoy! A nice package deal they’re offers this round!! And another reason to love SF! I mean I already have 2 sf1000 so they’re great reasons to like this company.

Thanks for this opportunity, looking forward to learning to use this site.

Teamflight_gemstar
      Participant

Let’s win some gear!!! 🕷️

Brad104
        Participant

Please believe I am trying to win this first prize light @brwn.skn.greenthumb I am super excited and excited for this weekend and for the end of the contest Monday night at midnight Thanks for the shout out to the top 5 sir

PicassoPackBoyz
      Participant

Awesome way to start it off really keeping my fingers crossed 🤞 hoping I win any set up and I’ll be greatful I want to do a full seed to harvest video I heard the SE series is top notch ‼️‼️🙏🏼🙏🏼🙏🏼 Keep up the good work to the team at spider farmer 🕷 I would have honestly just bought the se7000 if I could afford it but my ac infinity set up cost me a arm and a leg 😩😩 wish I just ordered a kit from here biggest regret I had since I started my first run

Attachments:
      Artxiduke
      Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Great forum, lets go to win some spiderfarmer great products !!</p>

Artxiduke
      Participant

🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️🕷️

Artxiduke
      Participant

Blessing to all cannafam, this a great oportunitty to grab some of the best lights from the game !!! Much love for yall!!!! ❤️💛💚

Cannabliss
      Participant

Welcome everyone! Let’s Grow!! 💹💹💹💹💹💹

PicassoPackBoyz
      Participant

Good luck to everyone let’s get it growing ‼️

Anonymous
      Inactive

Today I joined ✌️ seems like the top 5 are already there 😀

NeuroticTurtle
        Participant

You too can max your points, just be like the top counts and friend everyone, like everything, and interact with the ‘social’ side of the site more than you’d like to.   I coulda swore this site was going to award points based on content and not fluff, but I’m obviously wrong.

Lockebox
      Participant

What’s up guys new here. Here’s some pics of my last harvest

Attachments:
        Keith
        Participant

Bro that looks amazing.

JJ
        Participant

Lookin good

Brad104
        Participant

Those are great looking buds there 🤠 I’m trying to get my colas that size too.

Cannabliss
        Participant

Nice! What strain? How long did she go for?
        Always interested with the difference in all these cultivars.

mnunez071
      Participant

Thank you for starting this forum! I can’t wait to learn more about indoor growing with Spider Farmer LED’s.

cannaJ
      Participant

Well I’m glad you set this up not only for the goodies but to come together to help each other as some don’t know where to start or how to.

TOMGGOG
      Participant

Thank you Spider-Farmer.🕷 That made me develop myself until I want to be a partner together. Hopefully someday I will email you again. Thanks 🙂 Most Thai people know that the product Spider-Farmer🕷 is of high quality.

best regards

TOM GG OG

Attachments:
      TOMGGOG
      Participant

Hello fellow gardeners, I don’t know how to describe the product. Spider-Farmer I hope someday I will have the opportunity to use this product. Spider-Farmer Then you can directly answer whether it’s good or bad. 🕷💚

I hope today is a good day for everyone.

best regards

TOM GG OG

TOMGGOG
      Participant

Good afternoon all gardeners.🕷💚 😉

Brucewaynegardens
      Participant

I Have the sf2000 and se7000 both amazing lights

Cannabliss
      Participant

SF-1000

JJ
      Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Hey from OhighO</p>

Attachments:
      JJ
      Participant

Some gorilla glue

Attachments:
      JJ
      Participant

Is worm casting/bloodmeal tea good at 5wk. flower

Brad104
        Participant

The worm castings npk ratio is 1-1-0 so it’s not going to hurt you it’s also has a lot of good things in it that are realeased in the soil so that’s why I say it’s ok but I say and I would say absolutely no to blood meal in week 5 of flower for it’s a 13 percent nitrogen which you don’t want that late in flower and minimal on the pk which you need more during flowering so I hope that this helps you out with your grow and best wishes to you on the rest of your grow

Brad104
        Participant

Gorilla 🦍 Glu is one of my favorites to grow we had the strain of #3 last year but lost it unfortunately, I am still trying to get her back though, I wish you well,

HomeGrown.1018
        Participant

🥶🥶🤤

JJ
      Participant
      • Lookin good
      Cannabliss
      Participant

Trimming the lower satellite branches on the same plant as posted prior.
      Breeder: Lit farms

Ganja Doc
      Participant

Awesome forum and can’t wait to see everyone’s grows along the way!!!!

Keith
        Participant

Thanks for the request friend.  Your grow looks like it’s going to be awesome.  You mind if I ask about sponsorship?  I’m new to this and just wanting to understand.  So companies sponsor you to test their equipment and create a grow journal?  How do you qualify for something like that?

HomeGrown.1018
        Participant

Nice bud. Good work

Keith
      Participant

Just a heads up but on the titles of posts the system will eventually stop you from being able to type any more.  But it stops you after the threshold of what is allowed as a post title.  But then when you try to post it just reloads the same page, without what you were trying to post, with no error message or any kind of message telling you why it wasn’t posted.  Just wanted to alert you.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m loving the forum more and more everyday .I am happy to see friends getting more friends we all need to just keep it up Guys and Gals

Racky
      Participant

How they look?

Attachments:
        Keith
        Participant

Those look great bro

Cannabliss
        Participant

Looks awesome. How much longer you think you got left for them to ripen up?

Redeye_Master
      Participant

Who won the forum giveaway?

whippysloth
      Participant

Happy Saturday

steve sharp
      Participant

okay im here.  what do i do now?

Area 415
      Participant

Very cool let’s go!!!

Keith
      Participant

Can someone help explain how the 7 people who I got to join the forum, who are liking mine and others  posts is cheating?  They took 40% of my points away for cheating they said.

Brad104
      Participant

Best of luck to us all only 3 days and 7 hours and change left,in this great contest our host have been gracious enough to offer all of us.To everyone of the forum good luck 🤞🍀🤞🍀

Tribal420
      Participant

I’m just now starting an indoor grow. I was just wondering what all I’ll need for a basic set up for starting out?

Ive only done outdoors a few times.

Brad104
        Participant

I suggest that you start looking at complete setups on Amazon they sell the tents lights specifically for the tent size you want to buy also it comes with the inline filter and fan and pots with all your extra hardware and pots  they have about every brand,but you already know that spider farmer is the best equipment! Go to Amazon and type in spider farmer tent complete setups.  I hope that this helps you with what you needed to know best of luck with your grow

jdusher
      Participant

This is awesome!👌🏻 Finally a place for strictly Spider Farmer equipment users. I wish they would have had this when I first started but better late than never. Now we just have to spread the word and get more farmers on this site to start sharing their sf grows and experience’s. Spider farmer is all I use and I can’t wait to try one of the newer lights with the new drivers. I’ve heard some things but I’d love to test one out myself to see if they’re better. My sf2000 is already a beast for its size so I’m super excited to try the new drivers.

jdusher
      Participant

Does anyone know if there’s another SF light besides the sf 2000, with more output that’ll fit in the 2×4?

Cannabliss
        Participant

SF2000 + SF1000 in a 2×4 is enough. I had mine set up like that. If you search the sf2000 in the search bar you can find pics of the set up.

Brad104
        Participant

That’s an excellent reply as well @cannabliss I didn’t even think about adding another light duh 🙄 on my behalf that is why I suggested that he use the se3000 it’s definitely stronger than the sf 2000 but as said I didn’t think about adding another board which of course would work as well and still be getting a total of 300 watts so do you think 2 quantum boards would be as equivalent as the se 3000 I only ask where you completed a grow like that and wonder if you think it could do as good as the se3000 in the 4×2 thanks again bro.

jdusher
      Participant

How is everyone getting all these thousands of points? I’d like a chance also. 🤔🤞

Brad104
        Participant

The se 3000 the bar style spider farmer set series it’s got a detachable driver and it’s 2×2 so it should do fine In your 2×4 I’d think friend, enjoy the forum and welcome.

Brad104
        Participant

The reply about the se 3000 for the two by four grow tent is ment for @jdusher sorry for any inconveniences the edit button was gone.the light is 300 watts at 822.82 umol/j it’s a stronger light over the SF 200 by 100 watts and I’m sure it beats the SF 2000 on all fronts but don’t know by how much I hope that this helps you out bro.

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Brad104.
      Racky
      Participant

I Love Spider Farmer!!!

Attachments:
      Brad104
      Participant

Thanks again @spiderfarmer for the great opportunity in this contest.I am most appreciated to be a part and start of this forum.Thank you again for the contest and best of luck to us all. Happy Halloween everyone!

Racky
      Participant

Who won what?

Atom
        Participant

Even if I get no prizes I feel like I have won in more ways than one. First I’ve met some pretty awesome people. I’ve had some interesting conversations with some of you, and had one person send me some pollen from a beloved strain that I’m going to breed this winter. I feel like I’ve helped some people understand how I’m getting my results and possibly helped them be a better grower. So at the end of the day, I feel like I’ve won the best prizes.

Brad104
        Participant

You definitely helped me out my friend, you are an amazing person and an excellent grower.Im super excited to have met you friend.I can’t stress enough everyone, if you don’t know this human then you are missing out.@atom is a highly interesting guy with tons of knowledgeable information, and I’ve heard he keeps that funky stuff! I thank you bro, for being a great person and friend to me.I hope to learn more from you bro and I am sure I will.

Thanks again

Racky
      Participant

<p style=”padding-left: 40px;”>Yeah this site is not half as busy as RIU. It takes forever on here to get a reply and with no contest going its like a ghost town. Kudos to the winners,  I struggled just to get what points I had,  and that was hard lol.  I could only do what I could daily. Sitting in front of a screen trying to figure out something I could post is not for me. I signed in asked my questions,  answered questions and posted most recent pics of grow. What more was there to do?</p>

Attachments:
      Brad104
      Participant

Your grow skills are awesome bro@racky ,from Facebook post it’s got me winning 1st place 2nd place @somatek 3rd @keith 4 @atom 5@cannabliss thanks be to spider farmer forum and every one of you guys who have helped me and others, you guys are awesome

Thanks again @spiderfarmer

• This reply was modified 1 year, 5 months ago by Brad104.
      Racky
      Participant

Good Job Guys I hope to continue to hear from you all still.

bobaloo1975
      Participant

This is amazing !! Helping people with disabilities start their at home cultivation for their meds. People like me can learn from this forum to become at home cultivators. I appreciate following you guys on IG as i too am a cancer patient learning a lot about cultivation so i can get rid of these meds and make some of them easier to deal with. Cannabis seams to be the way of life. I hope someone like me with a disability of some sort gets a chance at this win.
      Good luck everyone and stay blessed in this cannabis community 💚💨over 💊☠️……🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽

bobaloo1975
      Participant

🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽Cancer 🖕🏽🖕🏽🖕🏽

Attachments:
      Racky
      Participant

Now this place is a ghost town. They should have never mentioned the contest. Maybe just let it run til Halloween and then give out gifts to those who have actually used the site to get help or help others and like showing off their plants. Not to those who saw something for free if do as much as you can in a 24 hour period for 30 days.

Attachments:
      Lamont Seamon
      Participant

Hello all new to the canna community! Hows it going, anyways here’s my little setup

Attachments:
        Lamont Seamon
        Participant

Totally agree @racky with this 100000%it’s ppl that actually take gardening cannabis seriously and there are also some who also have a skill or passion to grow but can’t afford the led lights tents self watering etc.

Keith
        Participant

Hey man, welcome to the community.  Sorry for the late reply.  Have you germinated those seeds yet?  What are they?

Cannabliss
      Participant

Thank you @spiderfarmer! 🙌🏼🙌🏼

Brad104
      Participant

Thanks @spiderfarmer for the great 🏆 prize 🏆 I do appreciate you guys!

HomeGrown.1018
      Participant

This is awesome just join and like it already

Kathy L Wallace
      Participant

This is awesome! I’m glad I joined up!

Rudi Geldenhuys
      Participant

Getting Ready for next season!!🤙👍🤙🌱

Attachments:
      Kingmedi.420
      Participant

Good luck everyone 🤟🖐👍 Happy Growing 😊

#spiderfarmer420

#spiderfarmer

#SE5000

#spiderfarmerSE5000LED

Attachments:
      Nick Gaylord
      Participant

<span style=”font-size: 18pt;”>Glad to be here!! </span>

Attachments:

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close