Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Strongest and weakest strains grown

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
3 voices
7 replies
  • Author
      Brad104
      Participant

Weakest to strongest I’ve grown this year I’ll rate 1 weak 10 strong

1 white widow.      5                                     2 purple queen      6

3 blueberry             7

4 fuel dog.                 9

5 Peyote gorilla.          9.5

6  purple ghost candy 9.5

List your weakest and strongest strains now please

Billy wizz
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>I take it the breeder are seedman & royal queen of seeds.?</p>

Atom
      Participant

I mean what are you talking potency? Or strength of plant? I had someone with an app and camera that can give rough idea of potency check my purple gorilla. This is what it said.. idk if I believe it’s quite this high, it’s strong but idk if i fully trust this device to be accurate. 

Brad104
        Participant

Sorry @ billy whiz I get my plants from clones from others so I can’t say where the genetic is actually from bro, That is just what I thought about it you know what I mean

Atom
      Participant

Here’s what the MMS grape pupil purple cut was.

Atom
      Participant

Here’s the grape pupil pink cut.

Brad104
      Participant

Yeah I am talking about the thc buzz factor bro you got it,but I’m like you I don’t know about these phone apps I mean don’t get me wrong I am not a tech guy you know it’s probably close my guess but not sure I will download the app and check it out that’s what is up @atom thank you for the feedback and information

Atom
        Participant

I feel like it might be close, but much like how dispensary shops for the best tested % these things going to exaggerate things to try and sell more products. I guess a good test might be get some stuff from the shop see what it says.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close