Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Terpenes

last updated by Racky 1 year, 8 months ago
3 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Racky
      Participant

What is your guys favorite smell for the terpenes? I love the piney smell.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 8 months ago by Racky.
      Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      IamN2pot
      Participant

Pinine has always been my favorite. Some very piney smelling flowers were the very first ‘homegrown’ I ever smoked. It was some weed from Cali, or so we were told, came in a quart mason jar with a wax seal on the lid. Stuff was $300 oz back in ’80-’81. Someday I’ll find that smell again, …it’s just a matter of time.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Im convinced the strains from back in the day looked and smelled better. You could grow a christmas tree that had 2 foot colas and smelled like a skunks ass more than any super hybrid high THC strains from these days.

The out door grows I see these days have short bulbous buds and not the city skyline towers we used to see on polaroids way back when. Even on large plants, buds seem so much different.

Smell is different too man when the old lady rips one in the next room over it just smells like something burning rather than that roadkill skunk stinky.

Myrcene… To answer the question. I think thats the one that describes skunk and brings back so many memories.

Racky
      Participant

The very first weed i smoked was very piney and skunky but more so piney. I was given it by a friend. His dad grew it and everybody loved it that i gave it to.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close