Home Forums Lifestyle The Game Room

7 voices
20 replies
  • Author
      Cannabliss
      Participant

Do you play games on your phone in spare time?

have a game, or two that you got so into you still can’t let go?

Share your games! Profile, clans, empires, teams.. etc

Maybe we can even help each other. Who knows?

Drop a line.. maybe a screenshot of your game, and tell us about it & why you play/like it.

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

I’m a pc gamer at heart, so I only play a few games on my phone.  These two share progress with the desktop versions on steam.

Infinitode 2

Bloons TD6

gotta love them tower defense games for killing an hour or two in a waiting room or on a trip.

Atom
      Participant

Xbox gamer here. Pretty much only play Apex Legends, the game is addictive. I’m not even that great at it but I have my moments. Anyone wants GT hit me up.

Keith
      Participant

I’ll have to check out apex legends.  I’ve got an Xbox too.  Last game I attempted before starting to grow was Eldar rings.   It was awesome but too difficult for me.  Now my free time is spent growing.  I play video games with my 5 year old.  We play mgs5.  My all time favorite game.  I control the snake, he controls the trigger.  My wife doesn’t like it but she let’s it go.  She’s worried it’ll make him violent.  I told her he’s a boy, he’s already violent.  The game didn’t get him into shooting, stabbing and beating people up, he likes the game bc he was already into that stuff.  My god that game is so good, imo.

I also still play clash of clans on my phone, but I’m on and off.  Since this forum opened I haven’t played as much.  But I was already starting to slack a bit.  I’m go back to it in a couple months.  For a phone game it’s really got a lot of strategy involved in attacking.

Great thread

Cannabliss
      Participant

I haven’t been able to play consoles for a while. I mean.. I can.. but I would need to dig them out of the storage.

I loved the old school N64 + 007  Goldeneye 🙌🙌

Always been a pretty competitive Mahjong player too. 😁

I have a few mobile games I’ve started playing 10+ years ago that are still around.

Underworld Empire & COC for starters are the main ones. Played on & off for a long time & got pretty good.

M
      Participant

PC gamer here … better say use to be.

My fav games: Lineage 2, Dota 2, Dragon Age series, Divinity Original Sin 2

Maybe this loooooong winter I will be playing some Lineage 2, maybe make some cash out of it, if I am lucky and sneaky enough.

Atom
        Participant

Nice. Dragon age games are great. I have original sin 2 and man that game is hard. Not quite elden ring but definitely alot more strategies involved. I got stuck and put it down but i think I might just start a new game soon.

M
        Participant

Yep, it is pretty hard not only the combat but also the questing… You gotta be sharp at every dialog. Baldur’s Gate III is coming out soon, next year I believe but you can play demo on Steam, looks good too.

Atom
        Participant

Did you try out elden ring? Took me something like 160 hours to beat, I can’t remember exactly. Many hours stuck on bosses or just trying to get past areas to bon fires. Fun game though probably best rpg I’ve played in awhile.

M
        Participant

I know the game but haven’t played. Don’t have a console. Just my old PC …

Keith
      Participant

My 5 year old currently only wants to play adult games so I’ve busted out metal gear solid 5 and red dead redemption.  I forgot how damn good each of those games really are.  Prob the best games I’ve ever played.  Mgs5 I could play over and over for the rest of my life and never do it the same.  And when I think back on red dead my memories of it are more like memories of a really great tv show I watched.

Keith
      Participant

Assassin’s creed I have been playing since the very 1st one I absolutely love those games

Cannabliss
      Participant

I miss Killer Instinct!!

Atom
        Participant

Killer instinct is in game pass atm. I didn’t play this much when I was younger. The fighting game we played alot was Tekken. I had a ps1 as kid but got into Xbox from there first console and been loyal since.

Cannabliss
        Participant

Me & the boys used to have Tekken 2 tournaments in the basement with a 30 bag of smoke lol

We thought we were “Hot sh*t” 😎🤣😂

Atom
        Participant

Started playing Medieval Dynasty now that summer is over and time to get ready to hibernate. This game is crazy real. It’s sort of a mix skyrim, minecraft, and the Sims. Basically your building a town, hunting,harvesting and doing quests. It’s very involved and seasons change, so you have to prepare for harsh winter while weather’s still good and can grow crops and such.

Keith
      Participant

My 5 year old son killed his first rabbit in red dead last night.  O honestly can’t belief free he can even play the game.  I think I’m going to play through it again.  Such a good game.

Brad104
      Participant

I’m not to big on the playing of games anymore but the best Ive seen or played I can’t believe none of you guys said it .

God of war!

Keith
        Participant

Yeah I absolutely loved that game.

Cannabliss
      Participant

So I recently tapped into my old Clash of clans account & decided to toke up & create a new base. It took a while to think & space stuff out. Took some snapshots of my finished base & my progress in the game. I’m level 162. It’s pretty high for someone who hasn’t played in years, but it goes to show how much I got baked & played back then.

john rath
      Participant

I think this post is great and educational. red jacket for women I appreciate you sharing this article.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close