Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation The Seed Vault

5 voices
18 replies
  • Author
      Cannabliss
      Participant

Let’s use this section to show off our collections & most recent purchases!

Cannabliss
      Participant

These are just the loose ones. Nothing to protect them but a plastic baggie, or the vial was loose/not packaged when I got it.

Cannabliss
      Participant

Cannabliss
      Participant

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

I don’t have huge one. Blueberry, OGKush, Critical, Banana Cream, Blueberry Cream and Mazar

Cannabliss
        Participant

I’ve gone seriously overboard. I have a mazar auto in that little box. 

My ILGM stash

My Exotic genetix stash

Pretty much what my stash is as a whole. A few packs are no longer part of the collection.. maybe 5 or 6 were sold, and quite a few have been added 20+ 

Keith
        Participant

Ilgm was the first seed bank I went to.  A quick Google search described them as 1 of the best seed companies out there.  After being in the forums for 6 months I’ve learned who I at least really want to go to for my next seeds.  Some of the ones I’ve been most excited about were Solfire, exotic,  night owl and mephisto for autos, bhodi and cannarado.

Brad104
      Participant

Damn,my dude.You are doing the damn thing.Theres so many strains I want to grow.I wish you the best of luck on all of your efforts

Cannabliss
        Participant

Choosing what to pop is such a heart wrenching task 🥵🥵🥵

Then when I finally pop something.. it’s like I have a whole frikkin leprechaun burrowed up my bum & I end up really liking the end results.  I clone everything I run, so the option to run it again lingers as I even try to steer my mind toward the seed stash. 😅😅😅😅

Like now.. I have a bag seed I popped outside that I want to run indoors. It’s a longer flowering sativa & unless the frost is nice to us 🥶😅 I may not see the mom finish. She’s got about a month plus left. Feeding GH maxibloom every 3rd watering. In a 1gal pot. She’s stacked all the way up the colas & frosty enough to excite me.

Keith
        Participant

Lol, after every seed I’ve germinated so far afterwards I thought “why didn’t I pick this one”?  Germinators remorse.

NoWorryLeaf
      Participant

Wow – that is an awesome collection. Buying seeds brings so much joy that you can’t explain. Like you don’t need, can’t afford it but want it and get it anyway.

Cannabliss
        Participant

It really does 🙌🏼😄

Now I understand why the wife goes to the store for 1 thing & comes out 470 bucks later 🤣🤣🤣

Keith
      Participant

Why can’t i post any pics in this thread?

Keith
      Participant

Keith
        Participant

Which ones you think I’m most excited about?  Or which ones should I be most excited about?

Cannabliss
        Participant

I’m unsure of what you are excited for, but that Mind Flayer 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
        I have that crossed with Cali Kush cake

“California Demon”

Cannabliss
      Participant

Newest edition.

Brad104
      Participant

That’s awesome bro, that is some great strains that you run @cannabliss but I think 75percent comes out of your green thumb bro, you have posted journal’s and they’re all great looking man.I just had to give you a shout-out and tell you what a good grower you already know that but I just wanted to let you know that I think that your stuff is always the 💣 my friend 🤠 I will holler!

Somatek
      Participant

How do you store your seeds?  That’s quite an impressive collection, care to share some of your favourite/treasured packs?

I use to collect seeds until a more experienced grower pointed out how much money I had invested in living plant material that’s slowly dying/losing viability and how expensive it was.  So now I have a small collection I keep in the fridge at all times of things I’ve bought  or have value to me (like the Stellar Collision F2’s Dman gave me), the rest which I’ve made or were gifted are kept in a box in my living room.  I’d love to have space for a mini fridge to properly collect seeds but just don’t have the space.

I do collect seed packs now though after I’ve grown them, mostly so I remember what I’ve grown, sometime they just have cool graphics lol.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close