Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation This Bruce Banner is turning purple. Is this normal?

5 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

It’s been changing slowly, but I came back after 3 days and it’s a fucking purple plant.  It’s got no leaves left bc they’ve all died off.  I think I was under watering through flower.  But is this normal or is it dying or something.  I mean I guess it’s dying already.  The trichs are still mostly clear.  But I am seeing a good bit of cloudy.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Racky
      Participant

Thats awesome looking!! My Bruce Banner was bright bright green with tons of red hair.

Brad104
        Participant

Bro if it didn’t get cold 🥶 and change,then it’s definitely a purple strain is my best guess you know.I hope it turns out to be killer nonetheless!

Keith
      Participant

This thing I don’t even know if it was supposed to turn purple.  This grow didn’t go well.  I think she got way over done.  It looked done like a month ago.  But the trichs were clear.  Over the month they just stayed clear.  Maybe some cloudy forming.  So I just kept letting it go.  I started talking with people though and a lot of them tell me some strains don’t ever get past the clear stage with the trichs.  Everything else about the plant looked done.  It wasn’t able to hold its own branches up for a month at least before I chopped it.  I really think I let it go too long.  I’m top of under watering through flower.  That’s why the leaves are stripped.  They were dying.  I didn’t feed them much either.

Brad104
      Participant

Bro if it got cold 🥶 then that’s what happens whe it gets cold, I have had it happen to me years ago but if you didn’t let it get cold then I can’t help you out.Best of luck with your grow @keith

Atom
      Participant

I only grew banners once but they were green. I looked around online and it might be that you have BB3, which gets kinda purple. It’s hard to say, it would have to get pretty cold to purp from that, and all your plants would likely turn purple. It looks pretty good and close to dine anyway.

https://www.zamnesia.com/5083-growers-choice-bruce-banner-3-feminized.html

Keith
        Participant

Thanks for finding that.  It got cold a few nights, but never below the low 60’s.  And the plant right next to it never turned purple.  I just can’t help feeling that it wasn’t supposed to.   There’s a possibility that I mixed them up the bb and the muchacha.  But I don’t think I did.  Either way it turned out all right.  It’s dried and trimmed and curing now.  It really smells amazing.  When I open a jar my whole room smells great.

Atom
        Participant

Nice. It looks pretty good from here.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

I did BB#3 from a seed bank I cant remember and had no purp. Great looking stacks tho man!

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close