Forums

Home Forums Q&A Website questions from an “ancient flatus”

3 voices
6 replies
  • Author
      IamN2pot
      Participant

Notifications: I have them all turned on in Notifications Settings and Account Privacy turned off.

I am getting Friend Request notification to my email, but no notices for Replies Notifications for responces in a thread I started. Is the how it is supose to work?

Next question, will someone please explain to me what the hashtag # in front of someone’s username is for? (which leads me into an explaination of the title “ancient flatus”). I’m days out from 66 years old, so I officially became an “old fart” years ago. I know the # has something to do with instagram, but since I’ve never been on the instagram website…… HELP please!!!

Back decades ago, I drove a school bus and on my HS run, we had fun for a week with them trying to use ‘propper’ english in place of slang, So the bus driver, me, became known as the “ancient flatus”. BS became steer manure and so on…. Try it, it’s ….interesting!

Thanks for you helping me understand notifications and hashtags.

N2

Brad104
      Participant

I’ve always received the request in my inbox for email and in the bottom of your notifications so you should see it in your email address and online in the forum at the bottom of the page were you get your friend request and messages and your notifications I hope that this helps with that! The # sighns Infront are the way it notifies people in the forum that someone mentioned you in a post or thread also they have something to do with Instagram, Twitter and Facebook but not sure what it does on social network cause I don’t have any of those.I hope I’ve helped answer your question with my reply

IamN2pot
      Participant

THanks for your insites, Brad, but it’s still the same. I can see any and all messages, replys and friend request when I’m on the site, but only get email notifications for friend request. Same with this thread. Let me see if the hashtag thing works, @Brad104? I only saw @Brad104 response notification when I got on the forum. WEIRD, it just makes for slower responses, that’s all. 😎

Somatek
        Participant

One of many glitches being sorted out, considering it’s a new site there’s bound to be technical issues to resolve.

Brad104
        Participant

I received your notifications, but I am getting notifications from different friends instead of who they tell me so there’s still some things I am sure that they are working on it.Theyve fixed most everything since the first,but just be patient, for I know that this is going to be the best marijuana forums

Somatek
        Participant

Not if people spam endlessly instead of engaging in actual conversations.  There needs to be more people using it to become a good forum but that’s unlikely when peoples posts are driven off the front because of spam posts…

Brad104
      Participant

Dude you are doing the same shit telling everyone over and over about spamming and so forth all the while your points are accumulated to what 2nd and super close to me,dude how many times are you going to make this speech for everytime you get two points or whatever for saying what you have said on spamming or whatever dude you are doing the same thing you can justify it as you see fit,but I have already been sanctioned for my social media and hey you don’t work for spider farmer dude I hate that I let someone bring me out of my character and dude I’ve been talking with you from jump and now I’m fake and all this bs hey it’s almost over

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close