Home Forums Grow Journal Week 1 flower cheap lights

6 voices
8 replies
  • Author
      cannaJ
      Participant

Badazz og cheese in yellow, Tropicana poison in red

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Brad104
      Participant

They’re bushing out Nice,wish you the best of luck with the rest of your grow.

Thanks for sharing

Atom
      Participant

Looking great. Those ten gallon pots? What kinda lighting you got going on?

cannaJ
        Participant

they are 20g and i have hype tough 5000k led shop lights. i have 2 5500 lumen(55w) and 4 5000 lumen (50w) lights but i only have the 2 55w and 2 50w lights on. very cheap lights i get for $14 from black Friday and bolted to L shaped aluminum. ill have another update friday of week two progress. i have sense lst weighted down branches and buds have started.

jayzoon007
      Participant

My first grow was a handful of cheap lights and it was a wild time. Now I have a tent with cheap lights and a tent with the Spider Farmer SF4000 and I can’t wait to see the end results!

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
        Brad104
        Participant

Looks like you are off ,to a fine start.I hope you continue to have the results, that you are getting.

Brad104
        Participant

It looks as though you are off to a great start @cannaj I wish you nothing but the best of luck on the rest of your grow.

Area 415
      Participant

Looking very healthy, what size pots are you using? What height do you keep the lights

Somatek
      Participant

I’ve seen some pretty good plants grown under mediocre lights; if the rest of your grow is solid you can still get good results.  So far the plants seem happy and that’s all that really matters.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close