Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation What’s an average auto flowing time?

2 voices
3 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

I’ve got this twenty20 muchacha that’s on day 106 and still looks like it has 3 weeks left.  I know people say that the breeders recommended flowering time is never accurate, but this is just crazy, right?  How long do autos go for?  The Bruce banner is the same age but it looks like it was done a week ago.  The trichs still show a lot of clear though.

Somatek
      Participant

That’s definitely on the long side but I’ve hand friends that have grown some that take up to 5-6 months so not unheard of.  Which is kinda why auto’s have never appealed to me; it’s a big gamble growing a plant for 3-6 months and not knowing what it’s going to produce in terms of quality.  Even Mephisto seeds have shown as much variety as any others I’ve sample with only a fraction being what I’d consider grow worthy.  Which is no difference then any other seed, except I can keep clones of photoperiods and not have to gamble every time I grow a crop.  Although I’m also a heavy toker with a high tolerance, so normal people may not find that relevant.

Keith
        Participant

Thank you.  It just doesn’t seem like it’s doing anything.  It’s so fucking slow.  I’m not dying for the weed or anything.  It’s the space I need.  I need to get them chopped and dried asap.  Thank you for the reassurance that nothing was wrong.

Somatek
        Participant

I’ll try and get some pics of the Guatemalan x Honduras up to encourage you as it’s a very slow flowering plant, I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s 14-16 weeks lol

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close