Home Forums Grow Journal What’s In UHF’s Tent

5 voices
15 replies
  • Author
      Unholyfire
      Participant

Hi to all the growing friends here on the Spider Farmer forums. Just starting a journal that I’ll update weekly. I have some seedlings just sprouting, a few close to mid way mark, and a couple very close to finish.

All plants are autoflower.

Tent is 48″ x 24″ x 60″

Lights are 4 AutoCob 3500

Nutrients are Greenleaf Mega Crop, Sweet Candy, and Cal-Mag.

Soil is FoxFarm Ocean Forest

2 Gallon Fabric Pots

Jack Herer- Seed Stockers Day 85

Gelato- Herbies Seeds Day 80

Critical Kush- Barney’s Farm- Day 79

Zkittlez- Herbies Seeds  Day 26

Bruce Banner- Monster Genetics- Day 18

Stone Dragon- Autoflower Portal- Day 19-  Planning on a reversal with this one.

Blue Microverse (Night Owl Seeds) x Sour Hound (Mephisto Seeds) Day 8

Couldn’t figure out how to rotate the photos.

Peace to my new grow friends :mrgreen:

Somatek
      Participant

Thanks for sharing as it’s always fun to see other people’s grows.  Have you only grown auto’s or have you tried reg photo’s as well?

Unholyfire
        Participant

Yeah just autos for the last 15 years @Somatek  I’d like to make room or just put the autos on hold for a bit and grow the Apple Betty from Herbies Seeds. Supposed to be 33% THC. Other than something like that autos suits my purpose very well.

What do you grow? Are you going to do a journal here or somewhere else?

Peace

Somatek
        Participant

Once I get the grow room sorted out and settle back into my normal routine (I just had a room mate move in to the spare bedroom) I’ll post a grow as it’s a pretty convoluted mad scientist scheme to fit 42 sq ft of flowering canopy and another 15-20sq ft of veg, plus storage and walkways into a 65sq ft room with vertical growing lmao…  Now the fun part will be figuring out how to espallier pot plants so the flowering area is a wall of bud around the lights like the old vert SoG system except only using 12-25 plants vs hundreds.

I’ve only ever really grown reg seeds and clones over the last couple decades I’ve grown.  I keep anywhere from 10-25 moms (although currently it’s a slim 5) for production and usually have some seeds growing as well for the fun of rolling the dice looking for those unicorns.

Would you care to elaborate on why you find auto’s ideal for your situation, I fully appreciate that everyone needs to find a way to grow that fits them and there is no right/wrong way to grow, just what’s right for you.  So I like hearing about peoples grows, why they grow the way the day and how it fits their lifestyle.  That’s the really magical part of this plant to me, the endless opportunity to learn regardless how long you’ve grown.  Also any auto breeders you recommend after all those years of experience?

Keith
      Participant

15 years, that’s awesome.  Might be coming to you for some advice some time soon.  I look forward to seeing your grow.  Hopefully the sideways pics glitch will get worked out.  Also I can’t seem to zoom on mobile.

Unholyfire
      Participant

Harvested my Auto Jack Herer Seed Stockers at day 90

Atom
      Participant

Looking pretty good. More people using them ac infinity grow bags I dig it. I have some of thr square ones. There nice they have spots on all 4 corners for stakes, but admittedly they kinda balloon out when filled with soil.

Brad104
      Participant

This is another spectacular grow here for real.I wish my buds will look like those and @cannabaliss ,@racky @atom theese dudes and a couple other people who I’ve talked to majority but you guys are green thumbs straight up!  I look forward to seeing more from you and also I know @somatek is going to have gardening like these other guys here do believe that for he is knowledgeable about many things and just a smart dude from talking with him there’s a lot of good guys on this forum for sure,it’s just everyone trying to win these awesome prizes @spiderfarmer is giving away at the moment

Unholyfire
      Participant

Thanks friends for the complements. I just keep it simple with my grows. Still using FFOF or FF Happy frog for soil. Which ever is on sale when I need to re-up. I use the Greenleaf Nutes. They do not need ph’ing and are also vegan friendly. Also try not to over water in the first two weeks of growth. That will stunt a plant quicker than anything.

The plants genetics play a big part in it all too. You don’t have to but the most expensed seeds just good tried and true genetics.

And yes I would really love love to win a new light from Spider Farmer. I could really up my game then.

Peace

Unholyfire
      Participant

Critical Kush Auto from Barny’s Farm at day 85. Almost ready to harvest. I don’t flush or do the 24 to 48 hours of dark or anything before harvest. Just keep feeding as normal. My buds always smell and taste excellent.

Peace

Brad104
        Participant

Dude theese strains are all good looking stuff from the great jack herrar to the kush it’s all awesome and I would love to just come over and try each strain a different way quite a few times each enjoy that spectacular looking grass bro 😅

Unholyfire
      Participant

Baby White Widow day 6. Tomorrow it will get it’s first feeding of Greenleaf Mega Crop at 1/2 gram per gallon of well water.

Peace

Unholyfire
      Participant

Gelato Auto – Herbies seeds.

So close to harvest.

Unholyfire
      Participant

Jack Herer harvested and dried.

Unholyfire
      Participant

Gelato Harvested day 95

Somatek
      Participant

How’s the Jack smell?  Does it have that classic peppery, spicy haze nose to it?  Always a pleasure seeing such happy plants, thanks for sharing

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close