Home Forums Lifestyle What’s you favorite thing to do after smoking?

3 voices
10 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

I used to enjoy hiking or other active things but anymore I prefer sitting and reading.  Whether it be from my phone or a book.  More so my phone, but I like for my kid to see my reading books from time to time.

Share what you like to do.

Brad104
      Participant

Steve Miller said it best in the 70s bro.I still love doing it and it’s my favorite thing to do is “Sit around the house, get high and watch the tube”

Keith
        Participant

Yeah def.  Maybe a light project around the house if it’s the weekend.  I absolutely love my morning smoke before my commute to work.  Then comes coffee.  Then nicotine.  Then I’m at work.

Brad104
      Participant

Same here my friend,got to start the day, with a good skull ☠️💀 blinding that’s what I am talking about!

Thanks for the extended loyalty!

Keith
        Participant

I’ve honestly never heard the phrase skull blinding.  It’s in reference to smoking?

Brad104
      Participant

Its just something myself and my friends would say so I’m not sure where it originated or which one of us came up with it.

Keith
        Participant

Lol, that’s funny.

Brad104
        Participant

Iktr I had never really thought about not hearing anyone else say it,but I’ll continue

Cannabliss
      Participant

I enjoy reading if I’m home bored, or a nice evening with the plants. I did this just last night.  I went & plucked a few crispy leaves, and also added the second layer of trellis for support & to space a few of the colas out.

Took me about an hour. Easy time killed.

I also enjoy just taking a drive, preferably somewhere I’ll get a nice view.  Maybe the top of a local mountain, or the roof of an old building. I’ve had some good times alone while getting smoked out.

Keith
        Participant

Lately after I smoke I sit here and feel guilty about winning the tent.  I’m sorry bro, I know you needed it.  I strongly considered offering it to you.  If I didn’t desperately need to get these plants somewhere else I wouldn’t have needed it.  After I lost all those points and saw I was most likely going to win it, I started thinking about it and it was really the perfect solution as to where the hell I’m going to put these 3 plants to flower.  They’re like 8.5 weeks old.  The autos that are fucking everything up are on day 125 or something very close to that.  And one looks like it’s got weeks left.  But I know you needed it too and I’m sorry bro.

Cannabliss
        Participant

No worries bro, you earned it. Get those ladies in there. They look great btw.

I was merely going for convenience. I have a 3×5, but I won’t be bringing that into the room lol

However I’m going to remove the sp6500 from it, and put my sf2000 in it since I only veg in that tent.

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close