Home Forums Cannabis Cultivation Whats your Favorite Seed Bank?

last updated by Atom 1 year, 6 months ago
4 voices
4 replies
  • Author
      Loves2Trim
      Participant

I recently tried ILGM.  Ordered their sweet mix autos with Gelato zkittles and wedding cake.

I did 4 of each and it seems like theres a black sheep in each group as well as 1 tall skinny plant and 2 short fat plant. Has and body had any goofy crap like this happening?

Billy wizz
      Participant

Some breeders don’t do the hard work involved in seed production

we now have  the hop lantern virus 🦠 or something so if not checked by the process growing these seeds will drive you mad whith problems . Find breeders you can trust 💨💨💚🕊

Keith
      Participant

Ilgm was the first one I went to.  I got white widow, and ak47.  They both turned out pretty good.  I heard a decent amount of not too great stuff from about them on reddit.  But they were cheap and I didn’t know anything about genetics at the time.  Since then I’ve found NASC and multiverse.  Nasc is prob my favorite out of the 2.  They give great freebies and their shipping is super fast.

Loves2Trim
      Participant

Thank you, this is what I’m looking for. ILGM had the names I liked. My First Order was Bruce Banner #3 and Gorilla Glue#4. My profile pic shows a pretty good result. Only problem was again, yellowing tips and purple stems. Second order with the Names mentioned above has just been complete crazy. I think ill steer more toward genetics in the future.

Atom
      Participant

Great Lakes Genetics

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close