6 voices
16 replies
  • Author
      Keith
      Participant

Slow drivers in the fast lane.

Cannabliss
      Participant

The heat or AC running & the kids leave the door open. That really gets me. I want to start flinging humans lol.

Somatek
        Participant

That’s the biggest problem with kids, they do aggravating things and are easily launch-able which is just poor design when you look at it, so much for the intelligent design theory…

NeuroticTurtle
      Participant

apple products.  “it just works”? until it doesn’t.

Keith
      Participant

So my dog had puppies about 8 weeks ago and my wife took my son to visit my parents in a different state this week.  They’re on fall break.  It’s been 3 days alone with them so far and it’s way past grinding my gears, I’m losing my fucking mind.  This Saturday I’m bringing them to this flea market for dogs type deal.  I will find them homes this weekend, I have to.  I can’t handle them anymore.

Somatek
        Participant

If I was closer I’d take one off your hands as I’m looking for a dog next.  I usually take rescues over puppies/kittens though as people rarely have trouble giving them away unlike doggo’s with more “personality” to put it nicely (face eating tendencies sounds much less appealing).

Atom
      Participant

People using my tools and not putting it back exactly where you found it! I have a mental image of where I left things, my OCD goes nuts if I go looking for the impact driver or whatever it might be and it’s not there!

Somatek
        Participant

Absolutely, I leave my tools disorganized all the time but I still no where they are in my cluttered tool boxes, I go crazy when someone borrows something as my system of oraganized chaos is far to random to have to look around randomly for things…

Atom
        Participant

You feel my pain then. It’s hell when your mid project and your 13mm is missing lol

Somatek
        Participant

Deeply, although pencils are my personal nemesis as they seem to roll away unless I have them tucked in somewhere or bite between my teeth.

Cannabliss
        Participant

AHHHH! I hate it too! I would lend someone my kidney, if they’d only put it back when they were done.

It’s all I ever ask.

Somatek
        Participant

I mean, that’s only polite but people are just rude with their “I need this organ to live” mentality…  So self centered /s

Keith
        Participant

Man I’m the worse one about that.  Just last night I’m running all over the house looking for a flash light.

Somatek
        Participant

I use to be horrible for looking for pencils on a job site while I had 2 or 3 shove under my hat or behind an ear…  Makes you feel special when people point out the last 5 mins looking for one was wasted as they’re all under you hat…

Cannabliss
      Participant

I also hate it when my drink gets watery lol lush life.

Keith
        Participant

That’s why sweet tea is kinda okay.  It’s the only drink that stays drinkable as it gets watered down.

Brad104
      Participant

When my wife gets to say I told you so to me, “cause it’s 🚫 often”

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

New Report

Close